Rumor: CNN alters photo of Oregon shooter to make him look more white.

jericho

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that is ridiculous, but I also see a father who can't see reality as his son is dead and committed such a horrendous act.

Or maybe he doesn't want to accept that he helped raise a monster. It's all about shifting responsibility.

Or maybe he doesn't want to accept that he helped raise a monster. It's all about shifting responsibility.

Possibly. But I tend to think people are responsible for their own actions. Not knowing the family I can't say one way or the other, I'm just going on how some parents generally are after their kid does something.

The less the father says the better.

Possibly. But I tend to think people are responsible for their own actions. Not knowing the family I can't say one way or the other, I'm just going on how some parents generally are after their kid does something.

The less the father says the better.

Exactly and after listening to this guys entire interview he's definitely trying to shift blame. He dodged questions about his son's mental health and weather he ever saw any indications that his boy was coocoo for coco puffs.

He is just a product of today's society trying to make a statement for hate and prejudice.

If he didnt kill with guns he would have stabbed a few to death or blew them up with a bomb he learned how to make on the internet..

And I agreed that it should have been...hence the "Agreed"

I just wanted to clarify. The way it was written seemed to imply the only reason race was considered a motivation was because the victims were black.

The link won't work for me. What do the altered photos look like? He looks mixed to me. Easily. Like Shaun King.

Looks as white as bleached cotton in the "altered" photo. That's the photo I first saw when news first reported on him. it definitely misrepresented his original "selfie" that he supposedly had posted online himself. Whether it was intentional or not I don't know.

Looks as white as bleached cotton in the "altered" photo. That's the photo I first saw when news first reported on him. it definitely misrepresented his original "selfie" that he supposedly had posted online himself. Whether it was intentional or not I don't know.

Had to be intentional. I can change shades of photos from my phone. Surely they have better technology than I do.