Rumor: CNN alters photo of Oregon shooter to make him look more white.

jericho

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the mother has nothing to do with this, so why does the radical right want to show her photo other than to possibly attempt to link the shooter to Islam? Also, the photo of the "mother" that some extreme right sites are posting are of his aunt.

Who cares what his race or religion is? It doesn't matter. This guy, just like most other mass shooters are domestic terrorists.

Once again, the thread title is very misleading. The link provided said that CNN refutes the RUMORS.

I've never seen an altered photo such as the one in the link. Typical.

Not really, did the photo look like it was done to make him look more white.

I would deny it to if I was CNN, they obliviously got caught and now have to have an excuse.

Also, the mother has nothing to do with this, so why does the radical right want to show her photo other than to possibly attempt to link the shooter to Islam? Also, the photo of the "mother" that some extreme right sites are posting are of his aunt.

Who cares what his race or religion is? It doesn't matter. This guy, just like most other mass shooters are domestic terrorists.

It certainly mattered in Charleston.

I don't think his race or religion mattered as much as his association to hate groups. The end result is that innocent people died due to a domestic terrorist.

Was he even associated with a hate group, as being a member of one?

Just because he had a Conf flag don't mean he is associated with a hate group. Even though I have never personally owned anything with a Conf Flag, not even a Dukes of Hazard General Lee, I see nothing wrong with the flag. Most people I know love it due to the South Pride thing.

Was he even associated with a hate group, as being a member of one?

Just because he had a Conf flag don't mean he is associated with a hate group. Even though I have never personally owned anything with a Conf Flag, not even a Dukes of Hazard General Lee, I see nothing wrong with the flag. Most people I know love it due to the South Pride thing.

He had his own website called The Last Rhodesian, it had photos of him posing with symbols of white supremacy and neo-Nazism. He had a manifesto in which he pointed out his views towards blacks.

Just heard the most ludicrous thing ever. The evil shooter's father blames LACK OF GUN CONTROL LAWS for his son's actions. HE sayd he had a close relationship with him and that he had no idea he had so many guns. Also came straight out and said if he couldn't have gotten all the gums it never would have happened.

I tend to be very sympathetic to the families of the evil doers, not this time.

Maybe father of the year needs to ask himself what he did to raise a kid that would do this.