Bowling Green Middle School

What is Pulaski's record against BG in high school? Didn't the high school teams play in Somerset last season? Didn't the BG high school team lose to a WKY team in the playoffs last season? That's all that matters if we are going to be honest. I've been telling folks for over a year that when this 8th grade group gets to high school another run is coming. You can cast skepticism all you want. Just be prepared to witness.

You do know this is a middle school thread right? You can start that argument on the high school thread and I may actually agree with you. Vito is special, that's for sure. However, your main concern should be keeping him at Bowling Green. I will let you in on a little secret with 100% certainty. He has been shopped to other schools. I don't see him leaving, but it has been discussed for sure. Take that for what it's worth. May want to hold out until after his butt hits the seat at the high school to start boosting that group and getting cocky like normal BG folks do.

I can answer why West Hardin and East Hardin didn't play: they are in the same conference. The entire point of many of those teams going to the Bowls they do is to see someone OTHER than their regular conference opponents. Could the bowl director have done a better job of matching teams up? Possibly. But keep in mind, each season teams change. From what I heard (was at another set of games this past weekend), LaRue's 8th grade team got beat by Grayson County (while I hope that isn't right, the source was rather trustworthy)...something that let me tell you WILL NOT HAPPEN USUALLY. You can try your best to match teams up by experience and ability, but the method will NEVER be more than 60% accurate unless you get really really lucky.

You do know this is a middle school thread right? You can start that argument on the high school thread and I may actually agree with you. Vito is special, that's for sure. However, your main concern should be keeping him at Bowling Green. I will let you in on a little secret with 100% certainty. He has been shopped to other schools. I don't see him leaving, but it has been discussed for sure. Take that for what it's worth. May want to hold out until after his butt hits the seat at the high school to start boosting that group and getting cocky like normal BG folks do.

Most Bowling Green fans are proud not cocky. With or without Vito Tisdale, the Purples will be just fine. It's a team sport! BG is 55-2 in the last four years. The consensus is that the next group of young Purples are bigger, stronger, and faster than their predecessors. Naturally, we are optimistic about the future. You call us cocky and seem upset. I could call you a few choice names but, I won't. We're all fans and have different opinions but, the Purples have managed to back all their talk up by winning championships. Most of the other teams...not so much. You can't say we didn't warn you (many times). :)

Bowling Green bloodlines tend to end up at Bowling Green - even moreso if they're already there in the junior high. I'd be stunned (STUNNED) if Big V sends his son somewhere other than the home of the Purple and Gold that he wore and that Blue wore.

I know the family. We're not best friends but big Vito would fill me in. I coached him when he was a little guy. It would be disappointing if little V was not a Purple but not end of world. More than anything, the BG alumni are just ready to see the kid lace em up. We've been waiting for 3 years now. To all other fans, cross your fingers that he is not a Purple. He will ruin your night and possibly your season.

Schools/people/boosters/etc may be coming to him but like DF said I'd be STUNNED if Lil V ended up somewhere else. I could easily ask his father how true your statement is but it's not worth the time or trouble. If Lil V ends up somewhere else, I wish him well. Either way, I'd be STUNNED if he doesn't play all 4 years at BG and as others have said, this group is and will be special when they hit the high school scene. That's not a secret.

And in case you haven't noticed BG folks can be cocky with the best of them. It's always a good day to be a Purple.