Everything posted by Heat Check
-
Top Freshman in Louisville & Oldham County Area
Kelshawn is at Doss now I believe while Shawnkel was in the newspaper for Central after first game of the year playing DB vs Manual but isn't on Central roster football no more but is on maxpreps basketball roster for them.
-
Christian County 2015/2016
Doesn't his mom work at Christian County Schools?
-
2018 G Andrew Taylor gets first offer
Keita had been offered by WKU along with the Marquise Nowell guard who used to be at Cordia. I believe they were offered when both were in 8th grade.
-
OK, I can admit when I was wrong ...
I would pick south warren to beat BG two touchdowns, BG wouldn't score over 10 points
-
Sleeper Picks
Casey County has a kid from New York not sure name assuming it could be the name mentioned here from the Bronx. He was supposed to go to Cordia but is now at Casey County. Is Cordia allowed in post season play this season?
-
South Warren 24 Central Hardin 3
Since Brandon has been head coach nobody has been able to run on them.
-
South Warren 24 Central Hardin 3
Who got hurt? Severe? If the QB got hurt that could decimate them. New this would be a rout you can not run on Brandon smith defense, nobody can
-
South Warren 24 Central Hardin 3
What do you mean did they lose the war? How did they lose the war?
-
Bowling Green
Taylor County has best back court this year. The gap between BG bigs and Taylor County bigs is far greater than the gap between Taylor County guards and BG Guards. Thomas Booker and Goodin would be a wash in a high school game, the only reason Booker doesn't get the high major offers and is low major is cause he is a 6'2 off guard in college. Sloan would get better of DeAngelo Wilson on one end but would have hard time containing him on the other end, plus add in Perry Ayers at the wing spot.
-
Bowling Green
Taylor County has no answer for the inside game of Bowling Green. Gaines is a nice player but more of a wing player. Until Taylor County gets their next relocation in they don't have a guy on the inside.
-
Taylor County On Probation?
Everyone used to scrimmage at camp because that is what was allowed to be done. Within the last year or two the rules have changed where there are no live scrimmages only practices amongst your own team.
-
Campbellsville @ Taylor County Predictions
Tre Goodin will more than likely start at running-back next year for them as a freshman. He will be the first sign of breakaway speed for them in a long time.
-
Taylor Co's Newest Player
No but there is another rumored to be moving in this week or next. Pretty prominent player with high major offers from 2nd region.
-
Taylor Co's Newest Player
I am just saying that in the summer there was obviously communication between the two parties at some point so it isn't just a case where family up and moves and decides on Taylor County over Campbellsville.
-
Taylor Co's Newest Player
This will be interesting to see, when Taylor County was being investigated in the summer this was one of the players along with Compton from Green County they were being looked at on.
- Bowling Green 2015-16
-
Franklin Simpson 2015/1016
Agreed, after his performance on the EYBL circuit this year playing up a grade he has earned top billing for that class.
-
Bowling Green
Have seen Lipscomb, Austin Peay, Furman & SIU-Edwardsville
-
Taylor County On Probation?
Tensions are at an all time high because they were filming the Adair County scrimmage but Adair County was scrimmaging Campbellsville.
-
Bowling Green
Add in transfer Thomas Booker from East Nashville in Tennessee and they become the #1 team in the state on paper. Booker is a high flying 6'2 rising senior who has several low D1 offers.
-
Best Uniforms In Kentucky
Adair County has nice ones.
-
Preseason favorite per region?
I like the hollingsworth kid to .
-
Best player in the 2nd
I don't see Jaiveon Eaves as a division 1 player. Tyrik Edwards is the best high school player in the 2nd region, the best college player is Hollowell or Johnson at Hoptown in my opinion
-
Trace Young Transfers to Huntington Prep
Just glanced at the pure prospect or whatever it is ranking for 2017. The top 15 I would say it is half and half on graduating at age 19 and age 18. I know most of those kids. I know 8 of the top 15 for sure are going to be 19 when graduate, I know 4 will be 18 and the other three I am not sure on them. Young & Sebree are two examples of kids who will be 19 when graduating high school. Sloan and VonHandorf are two who will be 18 when graduating. All considered towards the top in those classes, the old argument, what would Young and Sebree be if they were in the 2016 class or what would Sloan and Vonhandorf be in they were in the 2018 class?
-
Preseason favorite per region?
My favorites 1.) Murray 2.) Christian County 3.) Owensboro Catholic - I dont know if there is a favorite here but that is my pick to win it going into the season. 4.) Bowling Green 5.) Taylor County 6.) Fern Creek 7.) Trinity 8.) Oldham County 9.) Covington Catholic 10.) Campbell County 11.) Dunbar 12.) Mercer County 13.) Clay County 14.) Letcher County Central - I think this is the year that Hammonds break through and wins the region with Torell Carter returning averaging over 25ppg last season. 15.) Lawrence County 16.) Rowan County