Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sleeper Picks

Featured Replies

I've seen peoples' picks for who will win each region... I'm curious if anyone has opinions (by region) for teams on the rise that may make waves. i.e. sleeper picks.

 

For example, in 7th region, I see Male as a possible sleeper contender. I think the new coach is doing nice things there and they looked good over the summer.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10th I would go with Paris as a sleeper. They certainly have the talent to play with anyone in the region. Consistency will be a deciding factor on how successful their season is.

Trigg county in the 2nd region. They return most of their team from last year and will have the size and good guard play to possibly upset Christian county or hopkinsville.

10th I would go with Paris as a sleeper. They certainly have the talent to play with anyone in the region. Consistency will be a deciding factor on how successful their season is.

 

This could be their year.

This could be their year.

 

I would agree with this. Very talented group.

Agree Paris has the tools in the 10th. As long as they don't lay another egg in the region.

 

If we are going to call Paris a sleeper then shouldn't we throw in Augusta, Scott, MoCo? TBH Paris is a legit contender for the All A with Augusta, Bracken, and Brossart. Any of those 4 could go to Frankfort. But if we are talking about going to Rupp the dark horse discussion has to start with Scott and MoCo and probably end there as well.

  • Author

I saw Moore at St. X this summer... New coach and lots of size. Perhaps they're a sleeper? Although I believe they lost to a 6th region team there.

Agree Paris has the tools in the 10th. As long as they don't lay another egg in the region.

 

If we are going to call Paris a sleeper then shouldn't we throw in Augusta, Scott, MoCo? TBH Paris is a legit contender for the All A with Augusta, Bracken, and Brossart. Any of those 4 could go to Frankfort. But if we are talking about going to Rupp the dark horse discussion has to start with Scott and MoCo and probably end there as well.

 

I agree, especially with MoCo.

 

But would you call them a sleeper? I have them at pre season #2 behind Campbell Co. They return a lot of starters, and have some good height, especially with the return of Jones.

I agree, especially with MoCo.

 

But would you call them a sleeper? I have them at pre season #2 behind Campbell Co. They return a lot of starters, and have some good height, especially with the return of Jones.

 

Well if we are going to say Campbell is the odds on favorite for the 10th then anyone that challenges them is a sleeper? Granted I believe MoCo to be #2 as well and could be #1 before seasons end, but preseason sleepers by definition would be anyone not in the top spot that has a legit chance of beating Campbell.

Agree Paris has the tools in the 10th. As long as they don't lay another egg in the region.

 

If we are going to call Paris a sleeper then shouldn't we throw in Augusta, Scott, MoCo? TBH Paris is a legit contender for the All A with Augusta, Bracken, and Brossart. Any of those 4 could go to Frankfort. But if we are talking about going to Rupp the dark horse discussion has to start with Scott and MoCo and probably end there as well.

 

You mentioned all the schools I thought of.

You mentioned all the schools I thought of.

 

Great minds do think alike

Pike Central in 15th

 

Cordia in 14th

 

Casey County in 12th

In the 12th sleepers would be Pulaski County, Lincoln County and Boyle County.

 

The 12th Region favorites are Mercer County, Wayne County, Southwestern, West Jessamine and Casey County aren't they?

Pike Central in 15th

 

Cordia in 14th

 

Casey County in 12th

 

I thought Casey County is one of the favorites this year?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.