Sleeper Picks

I've seen peoples' picks for who will win each region... I'm curious if anyone has opinions (by region) for teams on the rise that may make waves. i.e. sleeper picks.

For example, in 7th region, I see Male as a possible sleeper contender. I think the new coach is doing nice things there and they looked good over the summer.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree Paris has the tools in the 10th. As long as they don't lay another egg in the region.

If we are going to call Paris a sleeper then shouldn't we throw in Augusta, Scott, MoCo? TBH Paris is a legit contender for the All A with Augusta, Bracken, and Brossart. Any of those 4 could go to Frankfort. But if we are talking about going to Rupp the dark horse discussion has to start with Scott and MoCo and probably end there as well.

Agree Paris has the tools in the 10th. As long as they don't lay another egg in the region.

If we are going to call Paris a sleeper then shouldn't we throw in Augusta, Scott, MoCo? TBH Paris is a legit contender for the All A with Augusta, Bracken, and Brossart. Any of those 4 could go to Frankfort. But if we are talking about going to Rupp the dark horse discussion has to start with Scott and MoCo and probably end there as well.

I agree, especially with MoCo.

But would you call them a sleeper? I have them at pre season #2 behind Campbell Co. They return a lot of starters, and have some good height, especially with the return of Jones.

I agree, especially with MoCo.

But would you call them a sleeper? I have them at pre season #2 behind Campbell Co. They return a lot of starters, and have some good height, especially with the return of Jones.

Well if we are going to say Campbell is the odds on favorite for the 10th then anyone that challenges them is a sleeper? Granted I believe MoCo to be #2 as well and could be #1 before seasons end, but preseason sleepers by definition would be anyone not in the top spot that has a legit chance of beating Campbell.

You mentioned all the schools I thought of.