Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sleeper Picks

Featured Replies

I thought Casey County is one of the favorites this year?

 

I figured most would say Mercer and Southwestern are the favorites. But if Casey County isn't up there, they will be soon.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured most would say Mercer and Southwestern are the favorites. But if Casey County isn't up there, they will be soon.

 

Folks have been putting them in the 12th Region's top 5 since the season ended last year. They have favorite status IMO. They won't be sneaking up on anyone.

Folks have been putting them in the 12th Region's top 5 since the season ended last year. They have favorite status IMO. They won't be sneaking up on anyone.

 

They'll be putting them in the top 2-3 when the season begins I do believe.

They'll be putting them in the top 2-3 when the season begins I do believe.

 

#4 .

#4 .

 

Will that be updated before the season begins?

Will that be updated before the season begins?

 

They get in any more transfers?

Will that be updated before the season begins?

@SHS Future does the 12th Region for BGP. I don't know what he thinks about Casey County.

I'll say Greenup is a sleeper in the 16th. New kid from Florida in the mix with an already experienced, albeit young, group.

@Purplepride I believe casey county had a very talented kid transfer in. To go along with smith, white, Hayes, miller. Also don't forget 6'6 Slone from Russell county who came over end of last year. I'd put them at #2 or 3.. Highest I think I've ever seen them in years.

They get in any more transfers?

 

:ylsuper:

For the 10th, I think Campbell & Montgomery are 1 & 1a. I don't consider either of them a sleeper. Scott & Paris are probably 3-4, in some order. I really don't categorize either of them as a sleeper either, because they don't seem far behind the top 2.

 

I think Mason County & Augusta would be teams I'd consider 10th Region sleepers. Maybe Pendleton too.

 

I guess it depends on how you define "sleeper."

@Purplepride I believe casey county had a very talented kid transfer in. To go along with smith, white, Hayes, miller. Also don't forget 6'6 Slone from Russell county who came over end of last year. I'd put them at #2 or 3.. Highest I think I've ever seen them in years.

 

Who is this talented new transfer?

No name coach Q.. Stallworth hasn't let anyone into open gym. Just going word of mouth

I'm sure wireman will know before any of us

I'm sure wireman will know before any of us ��

 

I'm going to check this transfer out. I'll have to report back.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.