Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Taylor Co's Newest Player

Featured Replies

I've heard Taylor Co has another new player? With all that's going on with the football team, I would think they would be a little careful...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I edited your title, we are going to give you some room to work but please be mindful of our rules.

I would hope it is a big man that could compliment with what they currently already have....

Does the new player have a name and a former school?

  • Author
^ I edited your title, we are going to give you some room to work but please be mindful of our rules.
sorry, what did I do wrong?
  • Author
Does the new player have a name and a former school?

 

 

Hearing his name is Dylan Gaines, he's from Warren East high school, I just wonder how they keep getting away with this. C-ville is not a huge town, not to mention it's only 2 or 3 factory jobs there, I don't understand it at all!!

sorry, what did I do wrong?

 

We like the word, "Player"

Hearing his name is Dylan Gaines, he's from Warren East high school, I just wonder how they keep getting away with this. C-ville is not a huge town, not to mention it's only 2 or 3 factory jobs there, I don't understand it at all!!

 

Help out those of us from NKY. "keep getting away with this?"

Confirmed. Dylan Gaines has moved to Taylor County and enrolled at TCHS.

 

Led Warren East in scoring and rebounding last season.

If there is a legal move, the transfer will always be KHSAA approved. I'm told that Dylan's family moved there. I'd be surprised if he wasn't approved.

If there is a legal move, the transfer will always be KHSAA approved. I'm told that Dylan's family moved there. I'd be surprised if he wasn't approved.

 

Yes, family moved so eligibility shouldn't be an issue.

  • Author
If there is a legal move, the transfer will always be KHSAA approved. I'm told that Dylan's family moved there. I'd be surprised if he wasn't approved.
4 different players in 3 years? That place has 1 steak house, no jobs, I just wonder where the parents are working at? Crazy to me!

What position does he play? What kind of size does he have?

4 different players in 3 years? That place has 1 steak house, no jobs, I just wonder where the parents are working at? Crazy to me!

 

Well, history says steak houses have been involved in the past.

What position does he play? What kind of size does he have?

 

6'4" small forward

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.