Best player in the 2nd

I personally thought Hollowell was the better player last year, but Sebree is really improved and he is the one getting all the attention now. So I will go with him. Don't count out Edwards from Christian County as well. I thought he was a top 3 in the region a year ago.

I haven't seen sebree since last season and I agree Hollowel was without a doubt the best non senior but sebree is said to have improved and is definitely getting a lot of attention. Edwards is a good player. I say don't sleep on Tray Hollowell I do think people might begin to overlook him if nobody from UHA steps up and they have another bad year. I think he's the most talented player in the region but he does need to get more exposure if he's going to keep up with the top players in his class.

I haven't seen much of eaves. I don't know if he's a d1 player or not. I know Hollowell and sebree are for sure. I think Johnson is also. Edwards may turnout to be. I don't see him playing at as high of a level as Hollowell and sebree though