Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best player in the 2nd

Featured Replies

Who is the pre season favorite for player of the year in the second?

 

Tray Hollowel 6'2 jr. CG UHA

 

Jaylen sebree 6'6 jr. Sf Christian co.

 

Jaiveon eaves 6'2 guard madisonville

?

Those have to be the favorites I would think.

  • Author

Eaves is a senior by the way. Forgot to mention.

  • Author

That's true.

Hollowell won't have much help so he may have a huge year points wise and eaves is the best senior in the region so he has to be considered. Jalen Johnson from Hoptown could have a breakout year also.

I personally thought Hollowell was the better player last year, but Sebree is really improved and he is the one getting all the attention now. So I will go with him. Don't count out Edwards from Christian County as well. I thought he was a top 3 in the region a year ago.

  • Author

I haven't seen sebree since last season and I agree Hollowel was without a doubt the best non senior but sebree is said to have improved and is definitely getting a lot of attention. Edwards is a good player. I say don't sleep on Tray Hollowell I do think people might begin to overlook him if nobody from UHA steps up and they have another bad year. I think he's the most talented player in the region but he does need to get more exposure if he's going to keep up with the top players in his class.

I have not seen Jalen Sebree, however Jaiveon Eaves is a Division 1 player. He is strong, athletic, can shoot it, has great size and handles the basketball well at 6'2 or 6'3.

I don't see Jaiveon Eaves as a division 1 player.

 

Tyrik Edwards is the best high school player in the 2nd region, the best college player is Hollowell or Johnson at Hoptown in my opinion

  • Author

I haven't seen much of eaves. I don't know if he's a d1 player or not. I know Hollowell and sebree are for sure. I think Johnson is also. Edwards may turnout to be. I don't see him playing at as high of a level as Hollowell and sebree though

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.