Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green

Featured Replies

Bowling Green appears to be a favorite in the third region. Who are their top players and who're they returning from last years state runner-up team? I looked at the games they have scheduled as of now and they have a strong schedule. They already have games scheduled against Hopkinsville, Christian County and Louisville Ballard.

Bowling Green appears to be a favorite in the third region. Who are their top players and who're they returning from last years state runner-up team? I looked at the games they have scheduled as of now and they have a strong schedule. They already have games scheduled against Hopkinsville, Christian County and Louisville Ballard.

 

4th Region.

 

Perry Ayers-Senior

Terry Taylor-Junior

Deangelo Wilson-Junior

Kyran Jones-Junior

Jamale Carothers-Junior

 

Those are the names who come to mind immediately. Make no mistake this team is deep and talented and easily a top 5 team in the state. Easily.

I think BG has a good chance to return to the final game this year. They have an outstanding team who should as PP92 be rated in the top 5 in the state.

 

Glad to see they are in the KOB tourny as well! Look forward to seeing them there.

  • Author

I forgot terry Taylor was that young. How tall is he? Perry ayers is a pretty good player, I remember kyron jones now that you mentioned him. I do expect them to be top 5. If I was doing preseason rankings I might actually put them second behind Taylor co.

Add in transfer Thomas Booker from East Nashville in Tennessee and they become the #1 team in the state on paper. Booker is a high flying 6'2 rising senior who has several low D1 offers.

Add in transfer Thomas Booker from East Nashville in Tennessee and they become the #1 team in the state on paper. Booker is a high flying 6'2 rising senior who has several low D1 offers.

 

What offers does he have? I've seen a East Tennessee State offer previously.

What offers does he have? I've seen a East Tennessee State offer previously.

 

Have seen Lipscomb, Austin Peay, Furman & SIU-Edwardsville

Considering what they have coming back from the runner up team last year and the new transfer from Nashville I think they're the favorite to win state this year.

  • Author

Taylor co. Will be very good though. I'd like to see Bowling green and Taylor play each other. That'd be a very good game

Taylor County has no answer for the inside game of Bowling Green. Gaines is a nice player but more of a wing player. Until Taylor County gets their next relocation in they don't have a guy on the inside.

  • Author

That will be Taylor's weak link all year I think

What would Bowling Green have to answer Taylor's Guards? That probably will be a nearly impossible task for teams.

  • Author

Taylor county does have the best senior and the best junior in the state and they are both guards. They're both high major players. There's not another team in the state with that kind of back court. I know bowling green will be bigger than Taylor co. Bowling green will likely start 2-3 kids that are about 6'5 that's about the only thing BG has on Taylor.

Taylor county does have the best senior and the best junior in the state and they are both guards. They're both high major players. There's not another team in the state with that kind of back court. I know bowling green will be bigger than Taylor co. Bowling green will likely start 2-3 kids that are about 6'5 that's about the only thing BG has on Taylor.

 

BG beat arguably the best backcourt in the state last season. It wouldn't surprise me if they did it again this season. At the same time if they meet in the KOB I think Taylor County wins if BG plays football into December.

  • Author

Who is the arguably best back court in the state that bowling green beat last season?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.