Bowling Green

Bowling Green appears to be a favorite in the third region. Who are their top players and who're they returning from last years state runner-up team? I looked at the games they have scheduled as of now and they have a strong schedule. They already have games scheduled against Hopkinsville, Christian County and Louisville Ballard.

Bowling Green appears to be a favorite in the third region. Who are their top players and who're they returning from last years state runner-up team? I looked at the games they have scheduled as of now and they have a strong schedule. They already have games scheduled against Hopkinsville, Christian County and Louisville Ballard.

4th Region.

Perry Ayers-Senior

Terry Taylor-Junior

Deangelo Wilson-Junior

Kyran Jones-Junior

Jamale Carothers-Junior

Those are the names who come to mind immediately. Make no mistake this team is deep and talented and easily a top 5 team in the state. Easily.

I think BG has a good chance to return to the final game this year. They have an outstanding team who should as PP92 be rated in the top 5 in the state.

Glad to see they are in the KOB tourny as well! Look forward to seeing them there.

I forgot terry Taylor was that young. How tall is he? Perry ayers is a pretty good player, I remember kyron jones now that you mentioned him. I do expect them to be top 5. If I was doing preseason rankings I might actually put them second behind Taylor co.

Taylor county does have the best senior and the best junior in the state and they are both guards. They're both high major players. There's not another team in the state with that kind of back court. I know bowling green will be bigger than Taylor co. Bowling green will likely start 2-3 kids that are about 6'5 that's about the only thing BG has on Taylor.

Taylor county does have the best senior and the best junior in the state and they are both guards. They're both high major players. There's not another team in the state with that kind of back court. I know bowling green will be bigger than Taylor co. Bowling green will likely start 2-3 kids that are about 6'5 that's about the only thing BG has on Taylor.

BG beat arguably the best backcourt in the state last season. It wouldn't surprise me if they did it again this season. At the same time if they meet in the KOB I think Taylor County wins if BG plays football into December.