Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Uniforms In Kentucky

Featured Replies

Who has some of the best-looking uniforms in Kentucky? Feel free to post pics with your comments.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryle's road unis were pretty nice.

Here are a few I pulled from North Bullitt's Facebook page and the Pioneer News.

 

 

Uniforms 1.jpg

uniforms 2.jpg

uniforms 3.jpg

nb_foot_15_-_wc_andrew_brown_to_throw.jpg

nb_foot_15_-_wc_walls_led_by_travis_sparkman.jpg

  • Author

I can't find a picture anywhere, but the uniforms that Lexington Catholic wore in the late 90s and early 2000s with the white helmet and the Knight riding a horse were awesome. I grew up going to the games and couldn't wait to put that helmet on when I got older. It was a great design that they changed before I got there unfortunately.

I can't find a picture anywhere, but the uniforms that Lexington Catholic wore in the late 90s and early 2000s with the white helmet and the Knight riding a horse were awesome. I grew up going to the games and couldn't wait to put that helmet on when I got older. It was a great design that they changed before I got there unfortunately.

 

I remember seeing them in the early stages of their program in the Pike County Bowl with that similar helmet.

 

LexCath has kind of been the Oregon of KY HS Football. They always have trendy jersey and helmet options.

  • Author
I remember seeing them in the early stages of their program in the Pike County Bowl with that similar helmet.

 

LexCath has kind of been the Oregon of KY HS Football. They always have trendy jersey and helmet options.

 

It's not my style, to be honest. I wish they'd pick a design and stick with it. The actual Knight on the helmet was great and the interlocking LC was good, too. I guess I'm a traditionalist.

PC Uniforms.jpg

 

Pulaski County 2015 Uniform options

Still annoyed with people's reactions yo our helmets, but if you aren't a Shamrock it does seem odd.

 

Just one person's opinion but all I can think of when I see it is how good a calzone from mellow Mushroom Pizza would taste

FT Highlands. Its plain and traditional looking. No extra stripes, logo or emblem just white/ trimmed in blue. Also like Saint X with the iconic cross on their helmets. @KnightTime07 have you seen LC helmets this season? If not they are back in blue with a Knight riding a horse on 1 side and the player's number on the other.

  • Author
FT Highlands. Its plain and traditional looking. No extra stripes, logo or emblem just white/ trimmed in blue. Also like Saint X with the iconic cross on their helmets. @KnightTime07 have you seen LC helmets this season? If not they are back in blue with a Knight riding a horse on 1 side and the player's number on the other.

 

I saw the highlights on the news last Friday night. I saw the numbers on the helmet, but I didn't see the other side. I didn't know they had brought the Knight riding the horse back. I'm looking forward to seeing that tonight. I bet it looks great.

[ATTACH]52048[/ATTACH]

 

Pulaski County 2015 Uniform options

 

Wow Pulaski's must have some jack. Honestly, that's overkill. Do the other athletic programs at the school have as many? This isn't Oregon for gosh sakes it's a county high school. They just need 2, maybe 3 combos at most in my opinion.

Wow Pulaski's must have some jack. Honestly, that's overkill. Do the other athletic programs at the school have as many? This isn't Oregon for gosh sakes it's a county high school. They just need 2, maybe 3 combos at most in my opinion.

 

That's where the turf money must have went

 

:D

 

I apologize

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.