Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Uniforms In Kentucky

Featured Replies

My favorites in the NKY in no particular order have always been

 

Beechwood White on White

 

Boones powder Blue old

school uniforms.

 

Cooper new home uni's

 

Highlands White on White

 

and honorable

mention goes to CCH new Helmets with new logo on one side and # in the other.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favorites in the NKY in no particular order have always been

 

Beechwood White on White

 

Boones powder Blue old

school uniforms.

 

Cooper new home uni's

 

Highlands White on White

 

and honorable

mention goes to CCH new Helmets with new logo on one side and # in the other.

 

 

272139_208299479217635_6884073_o.jpg

I love the old school, traditional look of Belfry.

Prestonsburg' s uniforms this year look good.

I also like Lawrence County's unis.

OCvsNO1.jpg

 

Love the plain blue and white of Oldham County

I can't find a picture anywhere, but the uniforms that Lexington Catholic wore in the late 90s and early 2000s with the white helmet and the Knight riding a horse were awesome. I grew up going to the games and couldn't wait to put that helmet on when I got older. It was a great design that they changed before I got there unfortunately.

 

Those were sharp. Looked very similar to UK's football jerseys from the same time period. I thought that knight on the helmet was really cool.

Adair County has great jerseys this season

Edited by ACfan4
Picture did not show up

I really like East Carters new helmets and away jerseys. They seem to be going away from the Navy and Columbia blue and while I love those colors these new jerseys look pretty sharp. If I had a picture of them and I wasn't on my phone I would show you

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.