Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian County 2015/2016

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2015/2016 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Christian County. Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the year that Christian County moves back ahead of Hopkinsville. They had a talented and athletic young bunch last year. I heard some rumors that they added a key player from University Heights also. They are the 2nd region favorite in my opinion.

Sebree will be eligible. The separation from UHA was a mutual decision and UHA supported his decision to go back to CCHS...

Wonder how the coaching change and Sebree issue changes things.

The Hopkinsville newspaper jumped the gun and had a tweet that said former UL player Ellis Myles had gotten the coaching job. They have since backtracked to say he was interviewed.

The Hopkinsville newspaper jumped the gun and had a tweet that said former UL player Ellis Myles had gotten the coaching job. They have since backtracked to say he was interviewed.

 

The Hopkinsville newspaper didn't jump the gun on anything. I, on my personal Twitter account, reported what I believed to be true based on several very strong sources. Even then, however, I said I'm still working to confirm and had heard...nothing was ever put out there as "done deal." Once I had full information, it was accurately reported in the paper. That being said, I still believe Myles has the job and that it will be official soon. We shall see.

I just don't see why coach eades leaves a team who is hands down the favorite to win region. Christian County has 3 of the top guys in the state. Torrion Ware (Sophomore) who is a walking double-double and is the toughest guy to guard in the region. Tyriq Edwards (senior) can give you 20 in a blink of an eye and is very crafty. Jalen Sebree ( junior) is the hottest guy in the state right now Very smooth can shoot the 3 consistently , rebounds and gives you rim protection at times. If you ask me I think eades wasn't up to the challenge and possibly missed out on a state championship this season..

Does anyone know of any other candidates for the Christian County job other than Myles? This has been one of top high school basketball jobs in all of Western Kentucky since the days of Lyle Dunbar back in the 1970's. It might seem strange at this time of why Eades would leave at this time with so much talent coming back and Hoptown losing talent from last year. But it is a long trip everyday from Greenville to Hopkinsville and wants to be closer to family. I also that there is a coach in waiting deal for Eades when Stovall finally retires from the bench at Muhlenburg.

I heard randy McCoy Is one of the finalist for the job.

I don't see hoptown winning district nor making it very far at regionals their bench is horrible

I'm betting on Myles.. Hopkinsville has been getting the best players from either UHA or County the last couple of years. Hiring Miles would bring instant street credibility for County and stop the flow of players going to the tigers!

He would take that team to a whole new level

Rumor has it Miles has not panned out and they will make a great hire of a proven head coach with experience. They know they have a chance to have a great season and will not turn it over to a person with no he experience.

The colonels will end up with a good coach because its a great program

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.