Everything posted by COLONEL1500
-
Pure Prospects Top 33 2017 Class
CJ Henegan at 16? He is not that good and I have seen him play . he's not consistent . kinda lazy on the defensive end . and injury prone coming of a bad hip injury... I mean he's good but not top 33
-
Christian County
I think that the two are cousins
-
Christian County 2015/2016
The colonels will end up with a good coach because its a great program
-
Christian County 2015/2016
He would take that team to a whole new level
-
Christian County
I believe so too you will not find nobody in the region running a 4.5 except kenner
-
Eli Wright - Apollo (2016)
So I guess a spot is now opening for KOB
-
Christian County 2015/2016
I don't see hoptown winning district nor making it very far at regionals their bench is horrible
-
Christian County 2015/2016
I heard randy McCoy Is one of the finalist for the job.
-
Christian County
They have two of the top sophomores in the state. Kolbe langhi (sophomore) proved as a freshman that he's one of the top quarterbacks coming into this season after throwing for more than 2,000 yards and 20+ touchdowns as a freshman drawing some interest from Alabama Kentucky and Louisville. Ziyon Kenner (Sophomore) is ultra versatile I mean kid can do it all had close to 700 yards 6 touchdowns and 2 interceptions as a freshman and gained interest from WKU and Kentucky and also runs a 4.5 40 . Keyron catlett (junior) is probably the best receiver in the state with more than a 1000 yards receiving one on one nobody can stop this kid.... I see them making it to state this year
-
Christian County
Could Christian County be the most deadliest team in 5a coming into the season?? They have what I call the 3 headed monster.
-
Spring/Summer Transfers
I don't know who is silo11 inside guy is but that rumor is false on so many levels. 1.) He was made eligible to play with Christian county months ago. 2.) Why would he go back to a team who has only gotten worse and has no shot at regionals nor helping him get better. And 3.) Why would he transfer hours away just to play basketball I mean I'd understand if it was oak hill or a top school ranked in nation but that's too much. He stays and plays for Christian County.
-
Christian County 2015/2016
I just don't see why coach eades leaves a team who is hands down the favorite to win region. Christian County has 3 of the top guys in the state. Torrion Ware (Sophomore) who is a walking double-double and is the toughest guy to guard in the region. Tyriq Edwards (senior) can give you 20 in a blink of an eye and is very crafty. Jalen Sebree ( junior) is the hottest guy in the state right now Very smooth can shoot the 3 consistently , rebounds and gives you rim protection at times. If you ask me I think eades wasn't up to the challenge and possibly missed out on a state championship this season..