Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring/Summer Transfers

Featured Replies

I've seen some transfers discussed in other threads so I thought I would just make a thread for discussion purposes. If you know of any transfers, please share them below.

 

Braxton Beverly: Perry County Central to Hargrave Prep

Jerryd Jones: Clark County to Montgomery County

Jaylen Sebree: UHA to Christian County

 

Feel free to add what you know!

  • Replies 78
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gerald Miller/Trey Miller-Lincoln County to Mercer County

Cam Jones - East Jessamine to West Jessamine

I'm expecting one or two blockbuster transfers to take place at some point this summer. Happens every year. Just a matter of waiting..........

Landon Powell, Lincoln Powell and Daniel Coldiron-Somerset to Pulaski County

Only be a freshman but Isiah Hunt is at Lexington Christian from Madisonville. He and Kyle Rode are two of the top four or five freshman in the state.

Any trades for players to be named later?

  • Author
Only be a freshman but Isiah Hunt is at Lexington Christian from Madisonville. He and Kyle Rode are two of the top four or five freshman in the state.

 

Shaddai Scott also transferred to LCA from (I believe) Madison Central. Another talented freshman.

So Hoop Dreams is filtering their players to LCA?

Any trades for players to be named later?

 

I'm waiting to here off the trade for cash compensation.:lol2:

Landon Powell, Lincoln Powell and Daniel Coldiron-Somerset to Pulaski County

 

Just curious as I have no interest at all, but how does a player move from the city school to the county school and be eligible. Must have moved.

  • Author
So Hoop Dreams is filtering their players to LCA?

 

Not that anyone will believe me, but we have nothing to do with that. I can honestly say I've never even met either of those kids. They practice and play a completely different schedule than what our high school age teams do.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.