Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring/Summer Transfers

Featured Replies

That seems to be accurate.

 

Both Antrobus'?, the younger one is a good ball player also

  • Replies 78
  • Views 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that huge losses for PC I just saw a tweet about Antrobus kinda surprised me. If Allen also departs then that would be a crushing blow to what would have been a top 5 team in the region. :eek:

 

Where is everyone seeing all these 'tweets' about transfers,parents mad at coaches,etc.? I must not be perusing the right twitter pages. Can't believe I'm saying 'tweet and twitter'

Where is everyone seeing all these 'tweets' about transfers,parents mad at coaches,etc.? I must not be perusing the right twitter pages. Can't believe I'm saying 'tweet and twitter'

 

Just got to follow the right ppl :lol2:

Let me Reader's Digest version the various 'tweets' out there that I have heard about through BGP:

Bracken County will be getting 3 big time transfers out of the 10th region

Augusta has added a transfer already and possibly 2 more

Pendleton County has lost one and may be losing 2-3 more to various teams

Mason County is losing half of their team by twitter accounts

Have nothing on Robertson County or St.Patrick yet

Looks as if Rowan County got a very nice transfer (Antrobus) from Pendleton Co. Should make the Vikings the favorite in the 16th if they werent already.

Both Antrobus'?, the younger one is a good ball player also

 

Michael Antrobus

  • Author
transfers must live in the school district!

 

Correction. They must have an address in the district. I know of plenty of transfers over the years who got eligible using an address they didn't even live at.

Let me Reader's Digest version the various 'tweets' out there that I have heard about through BGP:

Bracken County will be getting 3 big time transfers out of the 10th region

Augusta has added a transfer already and possibly 2 more

Pendleton County has lost one and may be losing 2-3 more to various teams

Mason County is losing half of their team by twitter accounts

Have nothing on Robertson County or St.Patrick yet

 

 

Are Robertson co. And st Patrick expected to get some transfers

Correction. They must have an address in the district. I know of plenty of transfers over the years who got eligible using an address they didn't even live at.

 

If this is the case and I would tend to agree, has there ever been a time that somebody was called on this and after investigation was found to be breaking the rule by simply using a false address? Curious if there is a recourse should someone use a falsified address.

If this is the case and I would tend to agree, has there ever been a time that somebody was called on this and after investigation was found to be breaking the rule by simply using a false address? Curious if there is a recourse should someone use a falsified address.

 

I'm guessing that every game they played in would be counted as a loss and the school would forfeit those games that have been played.

Correction. They must have an address in the district. I know of plenty of transfers over the years who got eligible using an address they didn't even live at.

 

Exactly and in larger towns its very easy to just move to a new apartment to get from one district to the other... Happens ALL the time...

Heard that Sebree will not be eligible at Christian County because he lives in Hopkinsville district. He is now looking to go back to UHA or transfer to Taylor County.

I don't know who is silo11 inside guy is but that rumor is false on so many levels. 1.) He was made eligible to play with Christian county months ago. 2.) Why would he go back to a team who has only gotten worse and has no shot at regionals nor helping him get better. And 3.) Why would he transfer hours away just to play basketball I mean I'd understand if it was oak hill or a top school ranked in nation but that's too much. He stays and plays for Christian County.

Jaylens mother teaches in the Christian County district so he should be able to go there at any point he wants.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.