Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GreatLakes

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GreatLakes

  1. I think it will make the NFL look bad more than anything, I read somewhere they even tried to downplay some of the NFL story, to keep the NFL happy.
  2. Usually preferred walk-ons are guaranteed a spot, walk-ons have to try out.
  3. Wasn't there some politics with a top administrators child or grandson and playing time? I wouldn't blame him for him leaving a situation like that.
  4. I think this will be a run away from prior meeting, Lex Cath had just beat Boyle the week prior. Who's QB for Catholic right now? Brumbaugh or Fagot? Looks like they got equal reps last game.
  5. "Prayer is like Chronic Gambling, you never talk about your losses."
  6. Just wondering because I've heard through the years that Saylor kind of made the defense tick, in a old school way.
  7. How much did Tony Saylor retiring play a part? Wasn't he there as long as Larkey was?
  8. That Salsman has him teams ready and disciplined come Feb/March.
  9. LCA should have a nice young squad this year. 11th and 12th region will have some nice teams in the coming years.
  10. Lexington Catholic could be the worst team in the city every year and still have the best shot to win Region
  11. Guys, in case you didn't know, Wells isn't on the pre season player list.
  12. "Great Hire" "Sleeper Team"
  13. I'd say Riley Hall should get it, great career numbers, State Champion. But Kash will get the EKy votes and probably the CKy votes.
  14. Because Woodford went for a brand name rather than actual coaching experience.
  15. Depends on the severity of the injury, spots offered, type of program/school, level of talent etc... Take Grayson Miller for example pretty serious ankle/foot ? injury last year, and missed his whole senior season. Though he was already verbally committed to Mich St, they still kept him on board and it payed off for Them last night Damien Harris tweaked his MCL last year, and schools kept recruiting him for obvious reasons.
  16. I think this was a Fluff offer in order to get Jed Wills on board. Wood is a great QB, who can plays with both his arm and his legs, I just don't see him transitioning to an SEC Athlete. The best athlete on that team is probably Alstatt.
  17. Bell Co. Wins, I think this will be a good game to take in though.
  18. 42 inch vertical? Sort of like someone saying they have 3 guys who can run a 4.4 40 on their HS Football team.
  19. My problem is "what if" this kid doesn't go to any of those schools? And ends up at a lower level? I feel like it's stoking the wrong fire, because now you can say well "my kid had so and so getting D1 game invites(which most kids get if your marginally talented) but ended up playing at NAIA in-state. The parent will think it's the coaches fault etc... Parents don't understand the difference between actually getting and being recruited. Once the handwritten letters and signatures start coming, then these have some significance.
  20. I think weekly South Warren threads should be titled "Will South Warren be scored on this week?"
  21. I think this thread is funny because it literally talks about mailed game invites. I say keep it going.
  22. Boyle is on a different level this year then Catholic. Boyle by 21+
  23. Yet the video is called Central "Head"hunters shown in multiple angles with a shadow of who is about to get hit...not belittling or tooting ones horn at all

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.