Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Pause 10th Region rankings

Featured Replies

1. Campbell County

2. Montgomery County

3. Scott

4. Paris

5. Mason County

6. Pendleton County

7. George Rogers Clark

8. Augusta

9. Bracken County

10. Harrison County

 

 

1. Matt Wilson - Campbell County

2. Austin Crawford - Bracken County

3. Jake Ohmer - Scott

4. Koebe Garrard - Paris

5. Pig Williams - Mason County

6. Camryn Snapp - Augusta

7. Zack Pulliam - Harrison County

8. Art Walker - Montgomery County

9. Caswell Fuller - Montgomery County

10. Trent McGovney - Campbell County

  • Replies 87
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Before everyone else asks, I did not buy the yearbook, so no, I don't have any other Region rankings.

Before everyone else asks, I did not buy the yearbook, so no, I don't have any other Region rankings.

 

Are you sure? :clap:

Anyone else think Art Walker is way too low?

 

I also think you could make very strong cases for Jekobi Wells and Jerryd Jones to be on this list. Both had solid sophomore seasons and seem primed to take big jumps as juniors.

Glad to see Cats Pause has more respect of Mason Co than some BGP members. Overall the rankings seem legit, Pig Williams may be a little low but with the injury he suffered in open gym I understand why.

I'm sure people will be various players or teams that they think should move this way or that a few spots, but overall I think these are two pretty solid lists. I don't see anything that jumps out to me as clearly wrong.

Anyone else think Art Walker is way too low?

 

I also think you could make very strong cases for Jekobi Wells and Jerryd Jones to be on this list. Both had solid sophomore seasons and seem primed to take big jumps as juniors.

 

I think Walker is in about the right place. I am actually a little surprised he is ahead of Fuller. Fuller was second team all-region last year and I think is the player that makes Montgomery Co go.

 

Jones has a chance to become one of the top players in the region, but I didn't see enough from him last year to merit a top 10 pre-season ranking. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he moves his way into that group though, but it will be interesting to see how he adjusts to a new team.

 

I do agree with you on Wells being top 10. He was very good last year, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him shoot toward the top of the rankings this year.

Glad to see Cats Pause has more respect of Mason Co than some BGP members. Overall the rankings seem legit, Pig Williams may be a little low but with the injury he suffered in open gym I understand why.

 

These are done way in advance of the season so it's unlikely that his injury was even known about then.

I freely admit a massive bias because I coach him and am close with him and his family, but Jerryd Jones will be one of the best players in the 10th this year. He will surprise a lot of people.

Glad to see Cats Pause has more respect of Mason Co than some BGP members. Overall the rankings seem legit, Pig Williams may be a little low but with the injury he suffered in open gym I understand why.

 

I actually think Williams is as high as he could have been. I could see him anywhere from 5-7.

I actually think Williams is as high as he could have been. I could see him anywhere from 5-7.

 

Everyone has their own opinion, expect a big year from him if he can stay healthy.

I think Walker is in about the right place. I am actually a little surprised he is ahead of Fuller. Fuller was second team all-region last year and I think is the player that makes Montgomery Co go.

 

Jones has a chance to become one of the top players in the region, but I didn't see enough from him last year to merit a top 10 pre-season ranking. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he moves his way into that group though, but it will be interesting to see how he adjusts to a new team.

 

I do agree with you on Wells being top 10. He was very good last year, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him shoot toward the top of the rankings this year.

 

I would have Art no lower than 4th, but there's probably some disconnect between where I see him as a college player at 6'4" and with his shooting ability and his effectiveness as a high school player. He played really well this summer and should have a good senior year.

I would have Art no lower than 4th, but there's probably some disconnect between where I see him as a college player at 6'4" and with his shooting ability and his effectiveness as a high school player. He played really well this summer and should have a good senior year.

 

That would be fantastic if he can establish himself as a top 4 player. I think he's far and away the best shooter in the region, but his overall game will have to have grown from last year if he's going to reach that level.

I freely admit a massive bias because I coach him and am close with him and his family, but Jerryd Jones will be one of the best players in the 10th this year. He will surprise a lot of people.

 

I hope you're right about him. He was really impressive as a freshman, but I didn't notice much (if any) improvement in his play last year. I can definitely see the potential for him to be a great player.

I hope you're right about him. He was really impressive as a freshman, but I didn't notice much (if any) improvement in his play last year. I can definitely see the potential for him to be a great player.

 

Jones should be there go to guy when someone needs to go get a bucket. Moco lacks slashers and players that can create for others.

 

Jones should be featured much more at moco than at grc.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.