Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats Pause 10th Region rankings

Featured Replies

I believe Jordan Davis is A guard with a lot of upside to his game...Real good defender on and off the ball, young not sure of his age...

Kid will help Paris! If I'm thinking of the right kid...

 

Jordan Davis is a Junior.

  • Replies 87
  • Views 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Jordan Davis is A guard with a lot of upside to his game...Real good defender on and off the ball, young not sure of his age...

Kid will help Paris! If I'm thinking of the right kid...

 

Coming from GRC all our players learn to play great defense, so yes he is a great defender.Not tall but makes up for that with his quickness. He is a streak shooter of the 3 point. When he is on look out. Likes to shoot the ball. He will be a great addition to the Greyhounds.

Paris also has a 6'8" foreign transfer this yr. heard he is very raw but plays football as well.

Kinda odd all of these players are making their way to an All-A school don't ya think?

Kinda odd all of these players are making their way to an All-A school don't ya think?

 

Why would it be weird? Where else should they go?

Why would it be weird? Where else should they go?

 

Just odd that they're all accumulating at the same school.

Just odd that they're all accumulating at the same school.

 

Paris has been on the other end of this for a long time. Glad to see a some new blood moving into a nice town.

 

1 kid from Winchester and 1 foreign exchange kid don't seem out of place to me.

  • Author
1 kid from Winchester and 1 foreign exchange kid don't seem out of place to me.

 

Agreed. Especially when another kid from GRC transferred to Montgomery County.

I

That would be fantastic if he can establish himself as a top 4 player. I think he's far and away the best shooter in the region, but his overall game will have to have grown from last year if he's going to reach that level.

 

From all the games in the 10th region I've seen Ohmer is the best shooter in the region.

Thought maybe we might see Maddox and his 18ppg on the list. He's got a knack for big games and I was thinking his past would gain him some credit. But as we all know this is just fodder for us to debate until we get down to business next month.

 

Was really impressed with how this young man expanded his game between his sophomore and junior seasons. Already an outside threat, really learned how to drive to the basket.

Thought maybe we might see Maddox and his 18ppg on the list. He's got a knack for big games and I was thinking his past would gain him some credit. But as we all know this is just fodder for us to debate until we get down to business next month.

 

Was really impressed with how this young man expanded his game between his sophomore and junior seasons. Already an outside threat, really learned how to drive to the basket.

 

Agree Maddox is an excellent shooter and has great range. While he did indeed improve his ball handling last season he was still very turnover prone. I want to see if he improved on that over this past summer before i give him a top 10 nod. If he does break the top 10 who do you take off the list?

  • Author
Was really impressed with how this young man expanded his game between his sophomore and junior seasons. Already an outside threat, really learned how to drive to the basket.

 

Very much agree.

 

I still have Maddox outside the Top 10 though. That's not a knock on him, as much as it is a praise to the others I would rank ahead of him.

I

 

From all the games in the 10th region I've seen Ohmer is the best shooter in the region.

 

Would agree, however....wait for it...he struggles when the defender(s) have the size advantage on him. Catch and shoot, pure...work off the bounce, not as much. I will take Ohmer in any "physical" game out there

I don't believe there is a clear cut numer one player in the 10th...that player should be a 20-10 guy....

Jake Ohmer would be my #1 to start the season! I do think Mr.Wilson will have a very good year but I just don't see him keeping up with the scoring pace of a few others...

Agreed. Especially when another kid from GRC transferred to Montgomery County.

 

I think it says more about GRC

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.