Everything posted by GreatLakes
-
Concussion
I think it will make the NFL look bad more than anything, I read somewhere they even tried to downplay some of the NFL story, to keep the NFL happy.
-
Walk on vs. Preferred Walk On
Usually preferred walk-ons are guaranteed a spot, walk-ons have to try out.
-
Open Job: Owen County
Wasn't there some politics with a top administrators child or grandson and playing time? I wouldn't blame him for him leaving a situation like that.
-
Garrard County @ Lexington Catholic Predictions
I think this will be a run away from prior meeting, Lex Cath had just beat Boyle the week prior. Who's QB for Catholic right now? Brumbaugh or Fagot? Looks like they got equal reps last game.
-
4a playoffs Greenup County @ Harrison County
Harrison Co. wins by 2 TD's+
-
High school football coach in Washington St put on administrative leave for praying.
"Prayer is like Chronic Gambling, you never talk about your losses."
-
Rockcastle County Football
Just wondering because I've heard through the years that Saylor kind of made the defense tick, in a old school way.
-
Rockcastle County Football
How much did Tony Saylor retiring play a part? Wasn't he there as long as Larkey was?
-
11th Region Top 3 teams & players
That Salsman has him teams ready and disciplined come Feb/March.
-
11th Region Top 3 teams & players
LCA should have a nice young squad this year. 11th and 12th region will have some nice teams in the coming years.
-
11th Region Top 3 teams & players
Lexington Catholic could be the worst team in the city every year and still have the best shot to win Region
-
Cats Pause 10th Region rankings
Guys, in case you didn't know, Wells isn't on the pre season player list.
-
The Most Overused Compliments
"Great Hire" "Sleeper Team"
-
Cats Pause 10th Region rankings
I think it says more about GRC
-
Candidates for Mr. Football
I'd say Riley Hall should get it, great career numbers, State Champion. But Kash will get the EKy votes and probably the CKy votes.
-
Madison Southern 50 Woodford County 13
Because Woodford went for a brand name rather than actual coaching experience.
-
How Serious Injuries Affect Recruitment
Depends on the severity of the injury, spots offered, type of program/school, level of talent etc... Take Grayson Miller for example pretty serious ankle/foot ? injury last year, and missed his whole senior season. Though he was already verbally committed to Mich St, they still kept him on board and it payed off for Them last night Damien Harris tweaked his MCL last year, and schools kept recruiting him for obvious reasons.
-
Lafayette's Walker Wood Picks Up UK Offer
I think this was a Fluff offer in order to get Jed Wills on board. Wood is a great QB, who can plays with both his arm and his legs, I just don't see him transitioning to an SEC Athlete. The best athlete on that team is probably Alstatt.
-
Bell County/Corbin predictions
Bell Co. Wins, I think this will be a good game to take in though.
-
Cats Pause 10th Region rankings
42 inch vertical? Sort of like someone saying they have 3 guys who can run a 4.4 40 on their HS Football team.
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
My problem is "what if" this kid doesn't go to any of those schools? And ends up at a lower level? I feel like it's stoking the wrong fire, because now you can say well "my kid had so and so getting D1 game invites(which most kids get if your marginally talented) but ended up playing at NAIA in-state. The parent will think it's the coaches fault etc... Parents don't understand the difference between actually getting and being recruited. Once the handwritten letters and signatures start coming, then these have some significance.
- 4A #2 South Warren at Allen County-Scottsville
-
Gage Tucker OL Scott High School Class Of 2017
I think this thread is funny because it literally talks about mailed game invites. I say keep it going.
-
Lexington Catholic/Boyle County Predictions
Boyle is on a different level this year then Catholic. Boyle by 21+
-
Big Hits
Yet the video is called Central "Head"hunters shown in multiple angles with a shadow of who is about to get hit...not belittling or tooting ones horn at all