Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

COLONEL1500

Inactive Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by COLONEL1500

  1. CJ Henegan at 16? He is not that good and I have seen him play . he's not consistent . kinda lazy on the defensive end . and injury prone coming of a bad hip injury... I mean he's good but not top 33
  2. I think that the two are cousins
  3. The colonels will end up with a good coach because its a great program
  4. He would take that team to a whole new level
  5. I believe so too you will not find nobody in the region running a 4.5 except kenner
  6. So I guess a spot is now opening for KOB
  7. I don't see hoptown winning district nor making it very far at regionals their bench is horrible
  8. I heard randy McCoy Is one of the finalist for the job.
  9. They have two of the top sophomores in the state. Kolbe langhi (sophomore) proved as a freshman that he's one of the top quarterbacks coming into this season after throwing for more than 2,000 yards and 20+ touchdowns as a freshman drawing some interest from Alabama Kentucky and Louisville. Ziyon Kenner (Sophomore) is ultra versatile I mean kid can do it all had close to 700 yards 6 touchdowns and 2 interceptions as a freshman and gained interest from WKU and Kentucky and also runs a 4.5 40 . Keyron catlett (junior) is probably the best receiver in the state with more than a 1000 yards receiving one on one nobody can stop this kid.... I see them making it to state this year
  10. Could Christian County be the most deadliest team in 5a coming into the season?? They have what I call the 3 headed monster.
  11. I don't know who is silo11 inside guy is but that rumor is false on so many levels. 1.) He was made eligible to play with Christian county months ago. 2.) Why would he go back to a team who has only gotten worse and has no shot at regionals nor helping him get better. And 3.) Why would he transfer hours away just to play basketball I mean I'd understand if it was oak hill or a top school ranked in nation but that's too much. He stays and plays for Christian County.
  12. I just don't see why coach eades leaves a team who is hands down the favorite to win region. Christian County has 3 of the top guys in the state. Torrion Ware (Sophomore) who is a walking double-double and is the toughest guy to guard in the region. Tyriq Edwards (senior) can give you 20 in a blink of an eye and is very crafty. Jalen Sebree ( junior) is the hottest guy in the state right now Very smooth can shoot the 3 consistently , rebounds and gives you rim protection at times. If you ask me I think eades wasn't up to the challenge and possibly missed out on a state championship this season..

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.