Christian County

Christian County will be a good team this year' date=' IMO..i just personally don't think it's their year..i view them as district runner up, and losing in first round of playoffs..[/quote']

You have them losing to the 3rd place team out of district 2? That would be a massive upset.

Sleep on them at your peril!

They have two of the top sophomores in the state. Kolbe langhi (sophomore) proved as a freshman that he's one of the top quarterbacks coming into this season after throwing for more than 2,000 yards and 20+ touchdowns as a freshman drawing some interest from Alabama Kentucky and Louisville. Ziyon Kenner (Sophomore) is ultra versatile I mean kid can do it all had close to 700 yards 6 touchdowns and 2 interceptions as a freshman and gained interest from WKU and Kentucky and also runs a 4.5 40 . Keyron catlett (junior) is probably the best receiver in the state with more than a 1000 yards receiving one on one nobody can stop this kid.... I see them making it to state this year

Ziyon Kenner (Sophomore) is ultra versatile I mean kid can do it all had close to 700 yards 6 touchdowns and 2 interceptions as a freshman and gained interest from WKU and Kentucky and also runs a 4.5 40.

Any relation to former Hopkinsville and University of Cincinnati player Deontey Kenner?