Everything posted by Jam blaster
-
WKU (and its stadium) and the C-USA championship game - Plan Revealed
They could play the college game at logan co
-
WKU (and its stadium) and the C-USA championship game - Plan Revealed
They are looking at other options
-
1A Playoffs Round 2: Russellville vs. Campbellsville Predictions
Clock will run
-
WKU (and its stadium) and the C-USA championship game - Plan Revealed
I will be moved to the next week
-
Hopkinsville 15 Warren Central 9
Why keep it a secret
-
Hopkinsville 15 Warren Central 9
I am nosey
-
WKU (and its stadium) and the C-USA championship game - Plan Revealed
Hope it is a great plan and will a dress the problems for all involved
-
WKU (and its stadium) and the C-USA championship game - Plan Revealed
Tackett said yesterday that they were looking at doing something different. I guess people are not happy with spreading it around
-
Hopkinsville 15 Warren Central 9
Then was it a fight?
-
Franklin-Simpson 48 Madisonville-North Hopkins 23
Hope to make the trip as Hopkinsville and Franklin were a great rival in the day
-
Hopkinsville 15 Warren Central 9
It was a very intense discussion and got out of hand from what I heard
-
Best QB In Western Kentucky
Kid from hoptown has put up.some impressive numbers as had the Caldwell qb. I think the hhs qb has a more complete package
-
Christian County 42 Barren County 20 (5A Playoffs First Round)
I guess they were holding back tonight as they did.not want to show the purples anything
-
Marshall Paterson KHSAA Hall of Fame
Elected to the HOF. A great honor for a.great coach and.person
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
You were lucky that they kept you that close
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
KHSAA changed the outcome of the game and declared Caldwell the winner
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
Someone had to lose or we would still be there. Get over it and get your own hometown officials
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
Girls will be girls
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
Get over it you sound like a girl
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
Guys from what I hear this crew is one of the best and you are not going to get any better. Refs are a dieing bread as no one wants to put in the time and effort to get blasted on bluegrasspreps.com every week?
-
KHSAA sanctions Lincoln County for violation of Bylaw 23
Cheaters
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
I saw them as a non factor and I was just a neutral observer. You have calls in every game that have to be called, I thought they let them play and we're a non issue
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
This was a great tune up for the playoffs. Get over it and get ready for next eeek.
-
WKU (and its stadium) and the C-USA championship game - Plan Revealed
This will not be fair to the players and fans, move it back a week
-
Mayfield 25 Caldwell County 24
Both should win out in the playoffs and get to bg