Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jam blaster

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jam blaster

  1. Hope it is a great plan and will a dress the problems for all involved
  2. Tackett said yesterday that they were looking at doing something different. I guess people are not happy with spreading it around
  3. Hope to make the trip as Hopkinsville and Franklin were a great rival in the day
  4. It was a very intense discussion and got out of hand from what I heard
  5. Kid from hoptown has put up.some impressive numbers as had the Caldwell qb. I think the hhs qb has a more complete package
  6. I guess they were holding back tonight as they did.not want to show the purples anything
  7. Elected to the HOF. A great honor for a.great coach and.person
  8. You were lucky that they kept you that close
  9. KHSAA changed the outcome of the game and declared Caldwell the winner
  10. Someone had to lose or we would still be there. Get over it and get your own hometown officials
  11. Get over it you sound like a girl
  12. Guys from what I hear this crew is one of the best and you are not going to get any better. Refs are a dieing bread as no one wants to put in the time and effort to get blasted on bluegrasspreps.com every week?
  13. I saw them as a non factor and I was just a neutral observer. You have calls in every game that have to be called, I thought they let them play and we're a non issue
  14. This was a great tune up for the playoffs. Get over it and get ready for next eeek.
  15. This will not be fair to the players and fans, move it back a week
  16. Both should win out in the playoffs and get to bg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.