Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bowling Green 2015-16

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2015/2016 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Bowling Green? Remember, please be constructive.

Very talented team, with a very smart coach. Lots of potential behind the ark. Look for big play from senior Turner.

They received transfer from Franklin Simpson, their best player and will only be a sophomore.

Who is she and why is she automatically the best player?

Who is she and why is she automatically the best player?

 

Keely Morrow. I had heard rumors from a friend from the 13th district but wasn't sure if she really transferred or not. If she did, then yes she will be their best player. Great talent.

Keely Morrow. I had heard rumors from a friend from the 13th district but wasn't sure if she really transferred or not. If she did, then yes she will be their best player. Great talent.

 

I meant she was Franklin Simpson best player not necessarily Bowling Greens

I meant she was Franklin Simpson best player not necessarily Bowling Greens

 

I would go so far to say that she is Bowling Green's best player as well.

Great Pickup by Johnson.

 

Side note: I always thought Glover would be a better fit in BG than Glasgow.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.