"The Walking Dead" Season 6

Remember how at the prison they used to go around finishing zombies who were pressing on the fence? Why do they not do that anymore? I'd be assigning people to take out a few every chance they got. The only good zombie is a zombie that's been shot or stabbed in the head. Any time you can take one out without using ammunition why not do it?

no ammo required and it wipes out the herd that now has supersonic hearing.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That episode was a yawner for me. Easily the worst of the season.

Why did Rick tell everyone to be as quiet as possible, and then next thing you know, he's on top of the wall running his yapper? Did I miss something there?

Looks like next week is the Darryl, Sasha, & Abraham show.

I have not watched every season, but the ones I have watched they really don't utilize "sound" very well. Basically they try to not make sound. When surrounded, a slingshot and some firecrackers might be useful.

Remember how at the prison they used to go around finishing zombies who were pressing on the fence? Why do they not do that anymore? I'd be assigning people to take out a few every chance they got. The only good zombie is a zombie that's been shot or stabbed in the head. Any time you can take one out without using ammunition why not do it?

They come up with something smart, then completely forget it. Poor writing imo...