"The Walking Dead" Season 6

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be done with a show based on one thing like if Glenn escapes, no matter how cheesy, is kind of silly.

Let's be real here, the whole show is preposterous. They do all this surviving and fighting when they could go live on a house boat and a barge on a river or lake and be completely protected from walkers. Those guys and girls aren't swimming. And you could create a little farm and only go on land when needed, which wouldn't be all that often.

You must escape reality.

To be done with a show based on one thing like if Glenn escapes' date=' no matter how cheesy, is kind of silly. Let's be real here, the whole show is preposterous. They do all this surviving and fighting when they could go live on a house boat and a barge on a river or lake and be completely protected from walkers. Those guys and girls aren't swimming. And you could create a little farm and only go on land when needed, which wouldn't be all that often. You must escape reality.[/quote']

You all are correct, I think it will be more of the writers playing with people's emotions in a fake show lol.

From what I've read online, Glenn coming back is like something from General Hospital. I think WD writers may need to get ready for a backlash. WD is not must see TV for me. I'll watch Talking Dead sometimes before hand to see if I even need to watch an episode, but readers of the comics who watch the show faithfully where I work are in the same boat as Wireman. If you bring him back and have Negan kill him this week or next, that would be brilliant, waiting till May or never, not so much.

From what I've read online' date=' Glenn coming back is like something from General Hospital. I think WD writers may need to get ready for a backlash. WD is not must see TV for me. I'll watch Talking Dead sometimes before hand to see if I even need to watch an episode, but readers of the comics who watch the show faithfully where I work are in the same boat as Wireman. If you bring him back and have Negan kill him this week or next, that would be brilliant, waiting till May or never, not so much.[/quote']

Negan is going to beat someone to death with Lucille I can confirm, I just don't know who.