"The Walking Dead" Season 6

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

90 min show next week?

I'm also thinking that Glenn crawled under the dumpster and is still alive.

When Rick figures out that Morgan let the Wolves run away instead of killing them, it won't be pretty. And rightly so.

I knew it!

So Deanna's son thinks its a good idea to do the tight rope trick to go outside and save the village by getting a car and have them all follow him away. Rick already thought of the idea and didn't want to tell the others. Glenn, who is so street smart, couldn't figure out the same idea? So they released balloons in the air? I'm also guessing there must be a lot of cars just sitting around for the last 5 years right outside the walls of Alexandria that they haven't looked for and used already. Love the Glenn character, but him alive has left me a little salty.

I thought it was a solid episode. The dumpster and Glenn was an ok out for me. It wasnt excessively hokey.

I would say the average dumpster sits 6 to 8 inches off the ground. Not only did he crawl under it, he did so on his back and had room to maneuver to defend himself. This dumpster would have been 18' to come close to replicating that.