"The Walking Dead" Season 6

Assuming seeing This Negron was going to happen in 2015.

Assuming and someone stating it is two completely different things.

Like with what I said was going to happen. Everything that I knew happened except for the last part. It's still happening but obviously didn't happen tonight which I was incorrect on. I believe it should have as it would have kept people talking, but it didn't and it made it wrong to an extent.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John' date=' your gal killed 6 walkers when she opened the door. Her first 6 kills. Her gun holds 6 shots at best. That is a warrior? Or do we have to wait 2 more years to see her fate?[/quote']

She's dead but she went out like a leader/warrior, she had the utmost respect from Rick and Michonne which is very hard to get. I all but told everyone Glenn was alive and a bait and switch. I never said anyone was going to meet Lucille tonight. I said a week or so ago that Negan was upon us, and well he officially is. Don't worry "someone" is going to meet Lucille.

Assuming and someone stating it is two completely different things. Like with what I said was going to happen. Everything that I knew happened except for the last part. It's still happening but obviously didn't happen tonight which I was incorrect on. I believe it should have as it would have kept people talking' date=' but it didn't and it made it wrong to an extent.[/quote']

What you thought was going to happen got postponed, they wanted to introduce Negan in the mid season finale instead.

What you thought was going to happen got postponed, they wanted to introduce Negan in the mid season finale instead.

Dumb imo. I'm all for Negan, and introducing but they lost momentum for the show by changing it up. Shoot, they could have done both and it would have been epic.

That's how TWD is, some people love one episode and hate another. I was pretty excited for the intro to Negan and Deanna giving the keys to the city to Rick.

For those who didn't like this episode stick with it, everyone was left in a really bad state when it ended and I bet not everyone will survive it.

That's how TWD is' date=' some people love one episode and hate another. I was pretty excited for the intro to Negan and Deanna giving the keys to the city to Rick. For those who didn't like this episode stick with it, everyone was left in a really bad state when it ended and I bet not everyone will survive it.[/quote']

They write these characters into being idiots. I understand you have to suspend your belief because it's a zombie show, it's just not consistent.

How will Glenn save Maggie?

Does the medical lady just die at the hands of the Wolf/Morgan?(because the blood will be on stupid Morgan.)

What about Darryl, Sasha and Eugene? I'm sensing a Calvary episode with them somehow saving the day.

Who ends up being Walker food because the stupid little boy won't shut up?

Isn't it time that Preacher man dies, considering how many others have died because of him?

Rick needs to wake up and realize that even though he is hot for Blondie, her 2 boys are going to bring down his own kids and the rest of the group.

is Carol dead? And if she and Morgan are both somehow alive, how can the 2 of them possibly coexist in the same group?