"The Walking Dead" Season 6

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that were disappointed with the MSF, the second half opening will be much more satisfying.

You must work for AMC. You have been promising greatness "next week", "next season" etc.

I'm still waiting for it.

You must work for AMC. You have been promising greatness "next week"' date=' "next season" etc. I'm still waiting for it.[/quote']

Still waiting for you to show me where I've been wrong? I've given plenty of Easter eggs on here.

Edited by John Anthony

Your Easter eggs have been pretty much spot on (though the search and rescue couldn't work out). but when you say "wait till you see what happens next - you will be happy with the show" is where I'm missing the greatness. Show is still very good. Just not sure I'm going to block off my basement jumbotron for Sunday nights like I have in the past.

Your Easter eggs have been pretty much spot on (though the search and rescue couldn't work out). but when you say "wait till you see what happens next - you will be happy with the show" is where I'm missing the greatness. Show is still very good. Just not sure I'm going to block off my basement jumbotron for Sunday nights like I have in the past.

I get that and people were really disappointed with the MSF, people want drama, action and deaths. The show will go back to delivering that shortly, then will probably get boring again. It's a roller coaster.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The only thing saving Sunday's entertainment wise for me since football is now over, it the quality Sunday night TV. I will watch Shameless live at 9, while recording Walking Dead then Talking Dead. Then watch Walking Dead, if still awake then Talkind Dead. Will also be DVR'ing Billions.