"The Walking Dead" Season 6

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abraham, Daryl, and Glenn were the guys on Rick's right side.

They eluded to that, but I'm guessing my head swivels to the left pretty hard if they are clubbing one of my buddies.

and this is the same show that beats people with all kids of tools and they never seem to have blood on them.

Can I ask this?

In the comic book how long does this go on for? Does it ever end or anyone find out WHY it happened?

The comic book now has 159 issues that have been released. The television show is presently at issue 100 of the comic book storyline. Negan makes his appearance in issue #100, which is probably the most iconic issue of them all. Since we've had six seasons thus far, one television show covers about 17 issues of the comic book. And I read yesterday that the show has already been given the green light for Season 8.

Apparently the writer has said that a) he knows why and how it happened, and that b) he's never going to include it in the comics or the show.

I'm pretty sure I've read that as well.

Apparently the writer has said that a) he knows why and how it happened, and that b) he's never going to include it in the comics or the show.

I wonder why he wont ever tell. I mean maybe he can make up whatever but I wonder what the reason may be?

I am going to go out on a limb and say it was Maggie or Michonne. They both could be considered his right hand man in a way and I don't think they would give it away in the spoiler that it definitely was a guy. I think it could have been to throw us off to think it wasn't her.

I think he ends up stopping on Abraham making it look like he was the one he was about to hit, and then as he swings the bat he steps to Maggie or Michonne and hits one of them instead. It probably won't be, however that definitely would be a way to throw everybody off to start this season.