"The Walking Dead" Season 6

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How will Glenn save Maggie?

Does the medical lady just die at the hands of the Wolf/Morgan?(because the blood will be on stupid Morgan.)

What about Darryl, Sasha and Eugene? I'm sensing a Calvary episode with them somehow saving the day.

Who ends up being Walker food because the stupid little boy won't shut up?

Isn't it time that Preacher man dies, considering how many others have died because of him?

Rick needs to wake up and realize that even though he is hot for Blondie, her 2 boys are going to bring down his own kids and the rest of the group.

is Carol dead? And if she and Morgan are both somehow alive, how can the 2 of them possibly coexist in the same group?

Good questions. I can tell you that at least 2 of your questions will be answered during the mid-season premiere. lol

After thinking on it I still have the same feeling regarding most of the episode. The only thing I have changed my tune on a little bit is the fact that the episode ended with "cliff hangers" "walking through walkers, Carol/Morgan, The Wolves guy, etc" but the whole episode left a lot to be desired considering the pacing of the entire first half of the season.

Secondly, still irks me that they decide to introduce a character as huge as Negan after the show freakin ends, yet they expect people to watch Into the Badlands just to see that clip....Beyond stupid!

After thinking on it I still have the same feeling regarding most of the episode. The only thing I have changed my tune on a little bit is the fact that the episode ended with "cliff hangers" "walking through walkers, Carol/Morgan, The Wolves guy, etc" but the whole episode left a lot to be desired considering the pacing of the entire first half of the season.

Secondly, still irks me that they decide to introduce a character as huge as Negan after the show freakin ends, yet they expect people to watch Into the Badlands just to see that clip....Beyond stupid!

IT is always, always about the money not us.

I am still aggravated at the writers for such a crappy mid-season finale.

This erosion of Morgan's character is disappointing. While they may have mentioned Negan in the teaser clip, I wouldn't expect to see him at all in the last half of the season.

I am still aggravated at the writers for such a crappy mid-season finale.

This erosion of Morgan's character is disappointing. While they may have mentioned Negan in the teaser clip, I wouldn't expect to see him at all in the last half of the season.

He has already filmed the finale so I'd expect to see him. It'll be a build up to him so you'll only hear reference of him but he will definitely be seen in season 6.

Not sure a date has been set. I was hoping for never' date=' but I seem to recall it has been slated for a season next year.[/quote']

Yeah, I didn't think it was possible but FTWD is worse than TWD. If my wife didn't still watch this show I would have checked out already.

I found the scripts for the actors online. Here it is.

Rick: Hey Alexandrians, you all don't know squat about being safe. You have spent your days in luxury with electricity and food and nice houses, while we have been out facing one disaster after another.

Chorus: All Hail Rick, who is really tough and should lead us.

Rick: You gotta be safe all the time. From walkers and from people!

Chorus: Protect us Rick, we thought we had it good, but thanks for setting us straight. What ideas do you have Rick?

Rick: Well first, this fence. It protects us from walkers and people. But we need guards on it. And that big tower, right by the fence, and OUTSIDE the fence.....that's fine, leave it.

Rick (continuing): Also, you have been safe from walkers all this time because every walker that gets close falls in this big hole. I think we should let them out of the big hole.

Chorus: Ummmmm yeah. Hey Rick, do you really think...

Rick (interupting): Shut up! You all are soft. I have a plan. It involves balloons! Hey kid, come here. Didn't I just kill your Dad? I thought so. Here is a gun, I will teach you how to use it later. Now everybody split up. I want all the incompetent people guarding the town and all the good fighters to waste their time driving a car and motorcycle. You people are soft and can't be trusted to drive. I am going to let all the walkers out of this giant hole.

=the end=