"The Walking Dead" Season 6

They've tried to pull off episodes like this before, but they weren't very good IMO. The reason this was so good was because of Lennie James (Morgan) & the guy playing Eastman. They both killed it.

Agree. They did a great job.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was the barber in Gran Torino and the art-on-the-postage-stamp Husband of the female cop in Fargo.

He also played the Police Officer in Gothika. That character is super creepy and I kept thinking back to that and the fact that he played Drew Carrey's brother who was married to that hideous woman that worked in his office on the Drew Carrey show.

He also played the Police Officer in Gothika. That character is super creepy and I kept thinking back to that and the fact that he played Drew Carrey's brother who was married to that hideous woman that worked in his office on the Drew Carrey show.

That's where I remember him now - Gothika. That's that Halle Berry flick, right?!

They've tried to pull off episodes like this before, but they weren't very good IMO. The reason this was so good was because of Lennie James (Morgan) & the guy playing Eastman. They both killed it.

The guy's name is John Carroll Lynch. He looks familiar because he has been in over 102 shows or movies.

I think it's because they sprinkled in just enough zombie/killing action to off set the character building. If it had been just 90 mins of Morgan and Eastman playing paddy cake it would have been ok at best. I thought it was really good. The last we saw Morgan his cheese done slide off his cracker. Its good to build his character showing how he went from that to what we see today.

I kind of want Morgan to die and I don't know why.

I'm kind of with you on this. Not really getting the love fest for him.

I can understand why you guys feel this way. There are aspects of Morgan's character that are frustrating, and I don't believe he'll be long for TWD world.

Having said that, his being in the first episode, losing the two people he most loved, and saving Rick's life...those things endear me to him. Plus, I just think the actor playing him is the best on the show.