"The Walking Dead" Season 6

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone for showing concern about my pending fate. It really is appreciated.

Its just a cut it will heal with time. I am more concerned with the droves of walkers surrounding the RV at this point. Would love to see Glenn show up like he supposed to any minute..........oh wait

The guy named Jesus will be a gay character.

In 2014, Kirkman, who is also an executive producer on the show, took to Reddit and shared a great explanation for why he had revealed Jesus to be gay: "In my opinion there should be more awesome gay people in fiction because there are plenty of awesome gay people in real life. I want Jesus to be a character where his sexuality is as unimportant as Rick or other heterosexual characters. So we won't focus on it constantly and it won't be the focus of any big storylines for him... but he'll make it with a dude every now and then.

EXCLUSIVE: Has 'The Walking Dead' Cast Paul 'Jesus' Monroe? See First Look Photos From Set!

Thanks to everyone for showing concern about my pending fate. It really is appreciated.

Its just a cut it will heal with time. I am more concerned with the droves of walkers surrounding the RV at this point. Would love to see Glenn show up like he supposed to any minute..........oh wait

If you do get killed off you can always just get a new registered account under a new name. Oh wait, you don't know what I'm referencing since you don't have access to the premium member only forum.:sssh:d I love to see you join, if not only to see your avatar.

After I went back and watched it again, yes it appears Glen is being torn apart. However, his screams seem to be more of a crying/disbelief rather than I'm being ripped apart. It didn't seem painful. So to me, it looked as if it was in fact Nicholas' dead body being ripped apart thus saving Glen from it.

Just watched it again. It was Glenn they were tearing apart. They may lose me if they bring him back.

Just watched it again. It was Glenn they were tearing apart. They may lose me if they bring him back.

Only time will tell if it was or not. I still firmly believe it wasn't only because he wasn't on the Talking Dead Memoriam. Either way, I'm anxious to find out what happened and how they're gonna spin this.