"The Walking Dead" Season 6

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hated last nights episode. I agree with the above statement about dragging it out. The whole first half of this season seems to only going to revolve around a period of a day or two. If you're going to have a special 90 minute episode it should be exciting and move the story forward.

They had to explain Morgan, biggest part of the episode was the prisoner at the end. It might be a few weeks on Rick and Glenn.

Interesting. So Eastman helps Morgan swing from an all out murderer to a pacifist, like there is no middle ground. Eastman failed to explain to Morgan about the self defense part---that it's necessary to kill if you and/or your people are threatened. That critical part is going to be the demise of many in Alexandria.

Just watched it again. It was Glenn they were tearing apart. They may lose me if they bring him back.

Love the show and Glenn was probably my favorite character but if they don't kill him off there it I will be very disappointed.

One of the big draws for me with TWD and Game of Thrones is that no one is safe in those worlds..

For an hour and a Half?

I know what you mean but they had to tease us somehow. I thought Eastman was a solid character, of course the whole time we knew he wasn't going to make it.

We should get back into some of the action next week but might even have to wait another for what we all want.

People that hated the episode last night are funny. It's pacing for a season. Just because you want to know what happened doesn't mean you get to right away. I loved the episode last night, it's essential for the rest of the season. There's obviously a "bigger picture" with Morgan's background story than them just showing it to show it.

I liked the episode. For anyone who has watched many movies, the arc of the story was pretty foreseeable, (mentor/student type of thing), but they did a good job making it interesting.

What I am really liking about TWD this year is it seems like each episode is planned out and the creators are trying to do something, as opposed to just filling time aimlessly which I had thought in previous seasons and I quit watching.

It could be that this episode is meant to be enjoyed as a stand alone episode, but I wonder if we did not just see the foundation laid for a season-long conflict between Rick and Morgan.

I'm guessing that one of the biggest reasons for this episode was due to the majority of the characters participating in ComiCon. This was probably filmed when they were all out of town and they had to do something. But the episode was definitely long and dragging.

Don't think so. On Talking dead they said they had already filmed 5 and 6 from this season and went back to film this episode. They would not shut down production for comicon or adjust the story line for comicon.

Don't think so. On Talking dead they said they had already filmed 5 and 6 from this season and went back to film this episode. They would not shut down production for comicon or adjust the story line for comicon.

Gotcha. I had no idea, I was taking a shot in the dark. I didn't watch Talking Dead last night.

I thought it was another really good episode. I also wish the timing was different, but I enjoyed the episode nonetheless. Lennie James is the best actor on TWD.

I will also say that the episode felt like some kind of warped combination of Karate Kid & Batman Begins.