"The Walking Dead" Season 6

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one lady on the Talking Dead asked a question that I have. Are we sure the wolves didn't get the baby? Wasn't one of the photos that Aaron lost at the food truck trap last season of the baby? And then one of the wolves had baby food, the one Rick killed in the RV.

The episodes this season have been outstanding.

If Glen manages to live, that would detract from it.

I am watching the repeat showing right now, the group is talking about "getting back home" out in the woods, but they could hear the horn. That's either a really loud horn or they have a really bad sense of direction.

Not only is he not dead, he doesn't die this season. The actor is listed on every episode for the entire season per IMDB. This is the WD version of Jon Snow on GOT

That doesn't necessarily matter. I have an IMDB account and can go in and delete Glenn from the rest of this seasons cast list. It's a temporary thing they put in place and change as the season progresses.

He's probably not dead but I wouldn't use IMDB episode guide as a saving grace.

Here is the statement from Walking dead show runner Scott Gimple. “In some way we will see Glenn — some version of Glenn or parts of Glenn — again. Either in flashback or the current story to help complete the story.”

Zombie Glenn and flashbacks of old Glenn.

Here is the statement from Walking dead show runner Scott Gimple.

“In some way we will see Glenn — some version of Glenn or parts of Glenn — again. Either in flashback or the current story to help complete the story.”

That's what I would expect him to say. Sweeps start next Sunday,expect to see Glenn back at some point. Readers of the comics know what really happens to Glenn and think we will see that play out at season's end

This is one of the greatest plot setups ever. Does anyone really think that this wasn't staged from the beginning. The "death" of Glenn happened with 15 minutes left in the show. Not 3-4 minutes later there were full lenth articles posted online with "theories" that Glenn wasn't really dead.

I don't read the comic, so maybe this was in there and I'm just dumb, but this had to be planted by the show to get people talking. Which it definitely did.

What I think is funny is the cliff hanger of the episode was Rick being surrounded in the RV, and NO ONE is talking about whether he makes it or not haha.

This is one of the greatest plot setups ever. Does anyone really think that this wasn't staged from the beginning. The "death" of Glenn happened with 15 minutes left in the show. Not 3-4 minutes later there were full lenth articles posted online with "theories" that Glenn wasn't really dead.

I don't read the comic, so maybe this was in there and I'm just dumb, but this had to be planted by the show to get people talking. Which it definitely did.

What I think is funny is the cliff hanger of the episode was Rick being surrounded in the RV, and NO ONE is talking about whether he makes it or not haha.

Did anyone else think that the 3 amigos that went through the creek would encounter zombie floaters? Remember that happened in a previous season with the creek near Hershels farm.

Also---I kept thinking that Michonne and her comrades will meet up with Rick.

And finally----how did Michonne survive by herself for so long? By blending in with her leash walkers. Why aren't these people doing that?

With Glen---I think that this is how he survives----lying still and smelling like them.

Did anyone else think that the 3 amigos that went through the creek would encounter zombie floaters? Remember that happened in a previous season with the creek near Hershels farm. Also---I kept thinking that Michonne and her comrades will meet up with Rick. And finally----how did Michonne survive by herself for so long? By blending in with her leash walkers. Why aren't these people doing that? With Glen---I think that this is how he survives----lying still and smelling like them.

Glenn appeared to be screaming.