"The Walking Dead" Season 6

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I have thought about it, the more I am convinced that now he isn't dead. That some how he manages to escape to come back and save parts of the group. They didn't give him the proper sendoff on Talking Dead like they have the others.

That doesn't necessarily matter. I have an IMDB account and can go in and delete Glenn from the rest of this seasons cast list. It's a temporary thing they put in place and change as the season progresses.

He's probably not dead but I wouldn't use IMDB episode guide as a saving grace.

IMDB was right on with Sons of Anarchy deaths.

After I went back and watched it again, yes it appears Glen is being torn apart. However, his screams seem to be more of a crying/disbelief rather than I'm being ripped apart. It didn't seem painful. So to me, it looked as if it was in fact Nicholas' dead body being ripped apart thus saving Glen from it.

Are you all still arguing over whether he is dead or not.

He aint dead, at least the screams didn't indicate it. Its the other guys guts being ripped out. Glenn will be covered in blood which will cover his scent.

Rick is the one on trouble.

Next episode dont look to good.

Great episode last night though, when Glenn looked like he was being killed I was like OMG, NO NO. Really caught me off guard. Now I dont think he is dead, but when the guy blew his brains out it shocked me.

He aint dead, at least the screams didn't indicate it. Its the other guys guts being ripped out. Glenn will be covered in blood which will cover his scent.

Great episode last night though, when Glenn looked like he was being killed I was like OMG, NO NO. Really caught me off guard. Now I dont think he is dead, but when the guy blew his brains out it shocked me.

Nicks blood wouldn't cover Glen's scent. It has to be zombie blood and guts. It makes the zombies think you are another zombie. Regular blood would only attract them. He may be alive an it may be the other guys guts being ripped out but still don't see a scenario that allows Glen to survive that.

I am surprised you haven't blamed Glenn's death on the Democrats......