Coach Krzyzewski and Bob Costas Hair

BOKC Wildcat

I think Coach K uses black shoe polish. :eek:

He is a 100% colorer.

lol! I thought as much, but wondered if anyone knew for sure. Bob Costas with that coat of brownish-blonde hair looks more like Madonna's sister than the Bob Costas I remember thirty years ago!

A guy that worked with my wife had hair about the same color of Costas, less than two months into retirement and he is completely grey. I guess since he was retired the hair die isn't a priority anymore.

Remember Bob Barker on The Price is Right? Remember when he outed himself on the show - one day after having ink-black hair he came out and was total gray! lol.

Would it seem out of character for Bill Self to wear a hair piece?

You know I have heard that rumor and I looked closely at Bill Self as the television cameras were focused on him in the Kansas huddle during a recent game, and I can't tell about his hair.

It looks pretty natural to me. Is it a hairpiece?

I need some good hair....might have to call him to consult. :laugh:

http://palestraback.com/2014/12/02/does-bill-self-wear-a-toupee-an-in-depth-photo-investigation/

You know I have heard that rumor and I looked closely at Bill Self as the television cameras were focused on him in the Kansas huddle during a recent game, and I can't tell about his hair.

It looks pretty natural to me. Is it a hairpiece?

I need some good hair....might have to call him to consult. :laugh:

Does Bill Self Wear a Toupee? An In-Depth Photo Investigation |

Cal definitely wears a rug. Is this true? Probably not, but I have as much proof as the knucklehead above saying Self wears one.