Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Classes in Basketball

Classes in Basketball 136 members have voted

  1. 1. Classes in Basketball

    • Yes
      31%
      43
    • No
      68%
      93

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I always say if it ain`t broke don`t fix it.

No way, it is too much fun and challenging as it is now.

How about choice c: NEVER

 

I vote for C: Never.......

I would have voted for C but it was not an option so I instead voted no. The Sweet "16" is about all comers going for one trophy.

 

How would Paintsville have felt when they won the post season Class A tournament 1996? No one would have ever known if they could have beat Ashland.

 

When Mason won it in 2003 how would they have known if they were better than Ballard?

 

 

They wouldn't. Because they would not have settled it on the court.

Never!!

 

I went to a Class A school that has won 1 region title in the past 30 years but I still think it should stay the way it is.

I agree with ITG... I am affiliated with a team that probably has slim chance of ever winning region again but still think that it should stay the same... especially becuase it is becoming more an more unique to Kentucky...

I agree with ITG... I am affiliated with a team that probably has slim chance of ever winning region again but still think that it should stay the same... especially becuase it is becoming more an more unique to Kentucky...

Isn't the "All A" set up for this very reason?

Isn't the "All A" set up for this very reason?[/quote

 

Not if they make the proposed changes (Grades 10-12 population) In the 14th region, only 4 schools will not be eligible. How is this different from the normal regional tournament?

I voted "NO". At this time there are 16 "YES" votes. A little shocked at this many for classing it. Who voted "yes" and why?

Like I always say if it ain`t broke don`t fix it.

Totally agree :ylsuper:

  • Author

Forgive me for not putting never as an option but this is my first poll. I figure no is the same as never.

I wish the poll was publicly able to see who voted yes. I would have pmed every one of them and asked them why.

 

As you see... none of the "yes" voters have fessed up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.