Timmy Taylor Commits to Lincoln Memorial

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for him!!! I have always enjoyed watching Timmy play. The kid is a pure PG and does a superb job of running the team on the court. He can truly play the game and backs down from no one.

Love the irony in him going to play at another Lincoln school in college. :lol2:

Good luck Timmy and congratulations!!!!!

This video shows what Timmy is notorious for. He gets a technical for a butt slap, but if you watch you will see him swat at a player's groin area (which is what he is known for).

So the same person that gets on here with a user name referencing KHSAA's Bylaw 6 - and defends it - is the same guy that takes the opportunity to slam a kid when everyone else is congratulating him for getting his college education paid for. Why am I not surprised?

Anyway, congrats Mr. Taylor.

This video shows what Timmy is notorious for. He gets a technical for a butt slap, but if you watch you will see him swat at a player's groin area (which is what he is known for).

I'm pretty sure Timmy isn't known for "swatting at people's groins".

I think what you meant to say was that Timmy is known for being Lincoln County's all time assist leader and that he'll be the first in school history to have 1,000 points and 1,000 assists for a career. I don't think many in Kentucky history can say that.

On top of that, Timmy is a great young man and an awesome teammate and leader. Just ask Hagen Tyler. They go to rival schools and Hagen was hesitant to play with Timmy. Now I would bet you every dollar I have that he would tell you he loves playing with Timmy and they've become friends.

Bottom line, Timmy is a great young man with a bright future both in and out of the game of basketball and I could not be happier for him getting his college paid for using the game that we all love.

I will now step down off my soapbox.

I swear, any time someone has the chance to bring someone down they do it. I guess some people have nothing else better to do but bring down kids who are trying nothing more than to better themselves and their education. Anyways, congrats to you Mr. Taylor! Very good kid and fun to watch!

Timmy,good luck. I have enjoyed watching you play,regardless of competition you never backed down. I feel he is one of the best at running and controlling the game tempo. I don't care what anyone says, take him off the floor for Lincoln and they no longer compete for 12th region title....period.

That video was uploaded to make fun of poor officiating. Timmy is known for swatting at a player's groin area? To me, he's known as one of the best point guards in Kentucky.