Everything posted by Anchor
-
Danville 64 Elliott County 49
Danville also was without their starting point Tevin Kavanaugh,the whole game. He may have played 2 minutes. He is one of the best defenders also. Spencer really didn't do that much before the injury. I just don't think it made that much of a difference.
-
Danville 64 Elliott County 49
Spencer did hurt his leg a little or something. He was pretty controlled by Danville defense before he hurt his leg. Danville picked it up in second half and created their own offense. Elliot is good but Danville was much better tonight..
-
Growing support for championship games by classification
Football has 6. I like it better with 1 for basketball. That makes you the only champion not 5 other schools .
-
Danville 89 Garrard County 82
Danville could shut teams down if they really concentrated on the defensive end. Danville just needs to control emotions a little better. The technicals will hurt in district and region!
-
Danville 89 Garrard County 82
Plenty of room and a good atmosphere.
-
12th Region Week 5 Review: Holiday Tournament Week
Some good games coming up in 12th.
-
Stall Ball
High school needs a shot Clock. Basketball was meant to score baskets,not play keep away. I would love to see 30 second shot Clock. I hate watching slow down basketball!!!
-
Boyle County 61 Somerset 56
Yes you will.
-
Boyle County 61 Somerset 56
When they return... That may change some things. I like being out of the picture right now!
-
Boyle County 61 Somerset 56
Young rebel team!!
-
Lexington Catholic 72 Frederick Douglass 71 (Scrimmage)
No ,he did not play.
-
Boyle County 2018/2019
It will take awhile to see but Boyle could surprise some people. They will be pretty good at full strength.
-
KBA no longer operating the Kentucky Basketball Academy at 273 Ruccio Way
The worst place I've ever seen too! I would rather not play as go there. They know how bad it is themselves but continue to allow it. It was like empty the last time we played there. I will not miss it at all. Somebody could make it work if they cared about running it properly.
-
12th Region 2018/2019 discussion
Lincoln will be a tough out! I agree 100% with @PurplePride.
-
12th Region 2018/2019 discussion
Should be very interesting!
-
Jason Alexander commits to Midway
I can't wait till they play. It will be awesome seeing their mid court greeting before the game. I will be so torn....I will be cheering for both teams(Baby J.)always!!
-
Bryce Slone commits to Alice Lloyd
Yes he is. Also his cousin Chance Cornett that played at Knott County.
-
Bryce Slone commits to Alice Lloyd
Let's go Bryce!!!!
-
Jason Alexander commits to Midway
Congratulations Baby J. I'll be watching.
-
Who would win? CovCath or UConn Women's team
Cov. Cath. Would run away with it. They could just post Walters up and score every possession. No way this is even close!
-
Southwestern 62 Boyle County 60 (12 region quarter-final)
I hope they don't use the same referee again. He should have to answer period!!!!
-
Southwestern 62 Boyle County 60 (12 region quarter-final)
At some point referees have to be held responsible. He should have to answer for this! This is as bad as it gets!! It makes me so angry.
-
Games cancelled for Friday 1/12/18 & Saturday 1/13/18
Garrard/Danville canceled
-
Boyle County 70 Garrard County 54
Boyle played good defense tonight. Made it tough for Garrard to get going on offensive end of the floor.
-
Woodford County 69 Boyle County 63 (Gateway Holiday Classic Championship)
Tough loss but we will get better!