More Grimes food for thought

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks Team Mitch is worried.

I'm sure they are. There are enough uninformed and unthinking voters in this state that will vote for Grimes only because she's not McConnell that the fact that she has taken no positions of her own (other then under Obama and Reid) that they could lose.

So we need to make sure that voters turn out to vote for substance rather then the 3rd choice of the state Democratic machine.

Let me be very clear in my belief that ANYONE who is voting for 3rd Option Ali is only doing so to oppose McConnell rather then being a positive vote for Grimes. She has espoused no position of her own other then Jerry Mahoney to Reid's Paul Winchell.

Methinks Team Mitch is worried.

I am.

I am no Mitch fan, but she is a flat out President Obama follower.

Anyone who would put someone in office that would rubber stamp all of his policies, should not get a vote outside her family.....

I'm sure they are. There are enough uninformed and unthinking voters in this state that will vote for Grimes only because she's not McConnell that the fact that she has taken no positions of her own (other then under Obama and Reid) that they could lose.

So we need to make sure that voters turn out to vote for substance rather then the 3rd choice of the state Democratic machine.

Let me be very clear in my belief that ANYONE who is voting for 3rd Option Ali is only doing so to oppose McConnell rather then being a positive vote for Grimes. She has espoused no position of her own other then Jerry Mahoney to Reid's Paul Winchell.

Yes there sure are .

Calling people uninformed and ignorant because they don't have your politics is so old and tired and everything wrong with political discussions these days. I wouldn't vote for a Grimes opponent simply because I don't want to be lumped in with intellectual elitists who are apparently smarter than everyone else.

I wonder how many voters on both sides of the aisle vote against someone rather than for someone.

My strictly uninformed guess would be a great big bunch.

Calling people uninformed and ignorant because they don't have your politics is so old and tired and everything wrong with political discussions these days. I wouldn't vote for a Grimes opponent simply because I don't want to be lumped in with intellectual elitists who are apparently smarter than everyone else.

If you vote D you are ignorant, automatically a left-winged liberal, and are 100% okay with people living off the government. Apparently moderates no longer exist because that's all I hear spew out of the mouths of my R-KY brothern.

I dont mean that the reason people dont vote my way is like that.

I just feel she isnt right for the BIG job and she will only be a puppet to the DEMS.

The Dems are only running her based on looks, not brains.

I dont mean that the reason people dont vote my way is like that.

I just feel she isnt right for the BIG job and she will only be a puppet to the DEMS.

The Dems are only running her based on looks, not brains.

If they run Hillary, I will respectfully disagree with your premise.

That's a SUPER reason to vote for a candidate! This lady brings no qualifications to the table....literally not even as much as Obama did. But, she's different than the old white guy who is in there now, so let's vote him out....for change.

I'll be glad when this is over too.