More Grimes food for thought

Mitch is doing a good job in his campaign. He is playing to his strengths, tieing Grimes to unpopular people/issues and throwing some positive ads into the mix. That is why the numbers are trending in his favor.

Grimes is missing an opportunity. She has touched on it but she really needs to hammer home that Mitch is the problem. The one thing voters dislike more than Obama is members of Congress. Grimes has focused on Mitch being around too long. The ads showing a young Mitch are good. Now she needs to hammer home the point that Mitch is a huge part of the problem in Washington and that change is the most important thing - period. Tell voters if you really want to make a statement, get rid of Mitch. I don't think she is working that side of it enough. Voters love to vote for change and she needs to constantly hammer home that she will bring change. She has a much better chance of winning votes against Mitch than she does votes for her.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitch is doing a good job in his campaign. He is playing to his strengths, tieing Grimes to unpopular people/issues and throwing some positive ads into the mix. That is why the numbers are trending in his favor.

Grimes is missing an opportunity. She has touched on it but she really needs to hammer home that Mitch is the problem. The one thing voters dislike more than Obama is members of Congress. Grimes has focused on Mitch being around too long. The ads showing a young Mitch are good. Now she needs to hammer home the point that Mitch is a huge part of the problem in Washington and that change is the most important thing - period. Tell voters if you really want to make a statement, get rid of Mitch. I don't think she is working that side of it enough. Voters love to vote for change and she needs to constantly hammer home that she will bring change. She has a much better chance of winning votes against Mitch than she does votes for her.

Ive had enough of the Dem change. It has messed up the whole system of Amercia.

Why is Mitch a "big part of the problem in Washington"? There are 435 member in Congress and John Beohner is the speaker and Nancy Pelosi the minority whip. There are 100 members in Senate which must vote on the bills proposed by Congress. According to some facts, Congress has proposed numerous 40+ bills to improve the economy, and the Democratic majority Senate will not discuss them or vote on them. So that is because of Mitch?

That's a SUPER reason to vote for a candidate! This lady brings no qualifications to the table....literally not even as much as Obama did. But, she's different than the old white guy who is in there now, so let's vote him out....for change.

I'll be glad when this is over too.

Even though I have an ALG sign in my yard, I agree with some of the right-wing criticisms posted on this thread. ALG's campaign needs to focus more on candidate ALG rather than simply make this a referendum on MM. Needs to be a TV ad with lots of her family showing that ALG is a solid Kentuckian "who shares our values." She also needs to respond loudly and decisively when Mitch is caught in a bad way, such as when his campaign manager Jesse Benton resigned last week, and when Mitch was caught on tape kissing the posteriors of the Koch brothers.

Even though I have an ALG sign in my yard, I agree with some of the right-wing criticisms posted on this thread. ALG's campaign needs to focus more on candidate ALG rather than simply make this a referendum on MM. Needs to be a TV ad with lots of her family showing that ALG is a solid Kentuckian "who shares our values." She also needs to respond loudly and decisively when Mitch is caught in a bad way, such as when his campaign manager Jesse Benton resigned last week, and when Mitch was caught on tape kissing the posteriors of the Koch brothers.

Agree. I won't consider voting for her until/unless she actually tells me/us what SHE is about, and what are her beliefs and opinions.

In this entire thread I haven't seen one person express any qualification that 3rd pick Ali has. Pretty much backs up my premise there is no intelligent reason to vote for Ashley, oops Heather. Oh that's right the Dems settled for Grimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

That's a SUPER reason to vote for a candidate! This lady brings no qualifications to the table....literally not even as much as Obama did. But, she's different than the old white guy who is in there now, so let's vote him out....for change.

I'll be glad when this is over too.

What difference does it make what the reason is? Anyone who votes for Grimes is an ignorant uninformed voter. I'm just going to make reasons up to not vote for Mitch since it doesn't matter if my reasons for voting for her have any validity. What difference does it make? Oh, that's right, none. Because the right is always right.