Woman Abandons Kids in Car to Hook Up with Boyfriend

lawildcat

Oh Princess...:ohbrother:

Princess Marks, 25, of Lake Charles, left her two young children, ages 5 and 7, in an SUV so she could perform oral sex on her boyfriend about 12:40 a.m. Friday, authorities said.

"Both of them were crying hysterically," Officer Kim Myers the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office told the Daily News. "While the deputies were trying to calm the children down, Princess walked up about 15 minutes later."

At that point, she admitted she was on the other side of the parking lot in her boyfriend's car performing oral sex, authorities said.

Woman abandoned kids in car so she could perform oral sex on boyfriend: cops - NY Daily News

I wonder if he was really her boyfriend or he found her online and there was a financial exchange and the meeting place was the parking lot? Doesn't make leaving the kid behind any better or worse though.

From same link

Faith D. LaFleur, 26, also from Lake Charles, allegedly admitted she abandoned her three children — an 11-month-old, a 5-year-old and 2-year-old — so she could go shopping.

Two of the children were strapped in child seats while the other played with the keys in the ignition.

Faith and Princess :no: If you give your kids stripper names you better be prepared to raise your grandchildren.

"At that point, she admitted she was on the other side of the parking lot in her boyfriend's car performing oral sex, authorities said."

Boyfriend? Riiiiight!

I think you and I are on the same page. I wonder if there few a few 20 dollar bills just recently stuffed in her pocket.

When I see pictures like this, all I can think is that men or really desperate. How does she get impregnated twice by the age of 25?

Agreed. We (men) as a group are not particularly... discerning... when it comes to matters dealing with sex.

So...one leaves two kids in a car a little after midnight...and gets a $5,000 bond. The other one, leaves 3 kids in the car in the middle of the afternoon...and gets a $100,000 bond. Is it just me, or does it seem like Princess got off with a slap on the wrist, comparatively?