Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Woman Abandons Kids in Car to Hook Up with Boyfriend

Featured Replies

So...one leaves two kids in a car a little after midnight...and gets a $5,000 bond. The other one, leaves 3 kids in the car in the middle of the afternoon...and gets a $100,000 bond. Is it just me, or does it seem like Princess got off with a slap on the wrist, comparatively?

 

There's no doubt that Princess got a stiff punishment.

When I see pictures like this, all I can think is that men or really desperate.

 

To be fair to her, even the hottest Hollywood stars look rough in their mug shots. A former coworker who caught the eyes of all the guys at work looked like Medusa in her mug shot when she got a little to rowdy at some outdoor concert and took a ride to the station. I still laugh at her picture. So this girl may be an alright looking gal in normal situations.

I think you and I are on the same page. I wonder if there few a few 20 dollar bills just recently stuffed in her pocket.

 

Talk about a money shot.

  • Author
To be fair to her, even the hottest Hollywood stars look rough in their mug shots. A former coworker who caught the eyes of all the guys at work looked like Medusa in her mug shot when she got a little to rowdy at some outdoor concert and took a ride to the station. I still laugh at her picture. So this girl may be an alright looking gal in normal situations.

 

 

So you're saying she's at least worth a 10 spot?

So you're saying she's at least worth a 10 spot?

 

LOL. Well, I will keep my cash in my pocket but if her "transformation" is as drastic as the former coworker of mine, I would guess there are plenty of frustrated men out there to put up the funds.

We should give her "boyfriend" the benefit of the doutb... It was late, dark outside, and you have to assume he was drinking.

So...one leaves two kids in a car a little after midnight...and gets a $5,000 bond. The other one, leaves 3 kids in the car in the middle of the afternoon...and gets a $100,000 bond. Is it just me, or does it seem like Princess got off with a slap on the wrist, comparatively?

 

Did you read the story? It was her boyfriend who got off, not her.

 

You never know...she may have been slapped on the cheek too :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.