Fargo (TV series on FX)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debuted tonight with Billy Bob Thornton and the guy who played the Jim role in the British version of The Office (among other roles). I'm loving it. Hysterically funny.

Plan on catching it on demand this weekend. Is it supposed to be a comedy or it more of a dark comedy?

Plan on catching it on demand this weekend. Is it supposed to be a comedy or it more of a dark comedy?

Yeah, dark comedy. I've got a pretty twisted sense of humor. Still, if you liked the humor in between the tragedy of the movie version, you'll like this as long as you don't go into it expecting it to be just like the movie in terms of characters, etc.

Yeah, dark comedy. I've got a pretty twisted sense of humor. Still, if you liked the humor in between the tragedy of the movie version, you'll like this as long as you don't go into it expecting it to be just like the movie in terms of characters, etc.

Sounds great looking forward to it.

Guest Birdflu
Debuted tonight with Billy Bob Thornton and the guy who played the Jim role in the British version of The Office (among other roles). I'm loving it. Hysterically funny.

I watched Fargo. It was a lot of things, but funny wasn't one of them. Having said that, i will probably watch it again.

I watched Fargo. It was a lot of things, but funny wasn't one of them. Having said that, i will probably watch it again.

I'll allow that my sense of humor trends a bit darker than most folks. That said, this show had so much funny stuff going on in between the tragic stuff I don't know how you could miss it.

I sat on the fence due to the fact I love Fargo but I enjoyed the first episode. I'd like to know how Lester's alibi is going to play out. Buckshot in his hand places him at the shooting along with some bloody clothes and hammer in the basement. BBT is a pretty good actor.

I sat on the fence due to the fact I love Fargo but I enjoyed the first episode. I'd like to know how Lester's alibi is going to play out. Buckshot in his hand places him at the shooting along with some bloody clothes and hammer in the basement. BBT is a pretty good actor.

Of course he was at the shooting. They found him unconscious right next to his dead wife. Couldn't he just claim that the chief stopped by to talk to him when someone broke in, shot the chief and hit him in the hand? Then he and his wife fled to the basement where the intruder killed his wife and knocked him out. I think Billy Bob's character took the clothes with him, along with Lester's car.

Of course he was at the shooting. They found him unconscious right next to his dead wife. Couldn't he just claim that the chief stopped by to talk to him when someone broke in, shot the chief and hit him in the hand? Then he and his wife fled to the basement where the intruder killed his wife and knocked him out. I think Billy Bob's character took the clothes with him, along with Lester's car.

I'm with you but BBT had no clue where the hammer was hidden but on the flip side how in the hell did BBT even get into the house?