Best first week games for 06 season? Maybe Lexcath VS St. X?

knights52

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do loose a lot of starters but they are returning maybe 4 of the biggest playmakers in 3a and maybe even they state in Ben Revere, Shane Isreal, Jacob Locknane, and Winston Guy. But the knights have a strong upcoming Jr class to which i think that they could be relitivly good with the leadership of there playmeakers.

I think this is going to be a good game. The biggest lost for Catholic will not be Justin Burke, it will be Bob Sphire. Catholic has had a history of being able to replace their QB's Neff, Doss, Burke, etc...They will be fine in that aspect, but the loss of a great offensive mind like Sphire is irreplaceable. I think Catholic will still be a very tough team and give St. Xavier a test in week 2.

Who gets the ball to Wes Caldwell this year for Lexington Catholic?

Theres going to be a contest between a Sr Qb Tyler Hancock and a Soph QB Will Letton. He is the Son of the New head Coach. Both us these guys have decent arms but Letton has a powerful arm for his size. Neither of these guys will be BURKE calliber next yr but i believe they could have an effect.