Highlands looking for a game week 0

Oldbird

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HHS is always trying to improve their program and take it to another level. I just don't see playing a NKY team as taking it to another level.

I think most will agree with this statement. No dig on NCC or SK but they are just not on HHS level and as much as I want to agree with those suggesting that HHS plays an OH opponent of the same size I disagree with that. If HHS is going to cross the river they are crossing it to play the best Cinti has imo.

HHS is always trying to improve their program and take it to another level. I just don't see playing a NKY team as taking it to another level.

Your arrogant opinion aside Dale Mueller did in fact advertise this opening on the Kentucky coaches list serve.

Trinity coming off the worst season in over a decade, no returning QB, tons of questions, expected to be no better than 2nd or 3rd in that region...HHS on line 1!

I don't know Male's schedule but I would think Highlands would be on the phone to Male before Trinity because of the relationship.

Your arrogant opinion aside Dale Mueller did in fact advertise this opening on the Kentucky coaches list serve.

Pls name or list the teams that HHS would benefit from playing in NKY year in and year out

My guess is HHS will be playing either a 5A or 6A Lou/Lex team or someone from another state to fill this spot.

Sorry that my opinion sounds arrogant but Iam only stating the facts of their dominance in NKY over the last 10 yrs.