Bowling Green 33 John Hardin 28

JokersWild24

What a game. Congrats to Bowling Green on the win. I'm very proud of the way our boys fought their way back into this game. I believe everyone at the start thought it would be a repeat blowout like the 2011 game. Our boys sure showed a lot of heart in this game. Congrats to Coach Lewis on his successful first year as head coach. Bowling Green I would wish you luck in the state game but I don't think you will need it. I'm starting to think you guys brew up the luck in that purple drink you guys keep talking about. Can you pass the recipe our way? Lol.

How effective was Elam in this one? Lots of mention about his injury and being limited in the build-up to kickoff.

Elam didn't play tonight. He dressed but that was it. I actually give him a lot of credit for dressing knowing he wouldn't be playing.

What a game. Congrats to Bowling Green on the win. I'm very proud of the way our boys fought their way back into this game. I believe everyone at the start thought it would be a repeat blowout like the 2011 game. Our boys sure showed a lot of heart in this game. Congrats to Coach Lewis on his successful first year as head coach. Bowling Green I would wish you luck in the state game but I don't think you will need it. I'm starting to think you guys brew up the luck in that purple drink you guys keep talking about. Can you pass the recipe our way? Lol.

Slobber, I have to tell you, I thought and said the Rout was on because I thought it was, especially at 27-0. But not one possession did your Bulldogs quit. I really respect that. I really feel for the players too because they played well enough to win. Great season for the Bulldogs. Good luck next year!

Congrats to Bowling Green. As has been said on this forum, champions find a way to win and they did that. I am beyond proud of the John Hardin kids. To come back on what many consider the best team in Kentucky and come within 35 seconds of winning after being down 27-0 shows the pride and character these kids have. As I have said all year, I thought JH was the only team in 5A capable of competing with BG this year. I feel terrible for the kids but they fought to the end and there is nothing more you can ask for from these kids.

Slobberknocker, like your team and your other fans, you are a class act! Many thanx for the well wishes!:thumb:However, you'll have to ask Pride for the koolaid recipe...!!:lol2:Like I said in a pregame post, JH fans are great, among my most favorite! And Mrs PH and I made sure that your coaches and players knew that we appreciated their superb effort and that they needed to keep their heads high and proud!:thumb: