Apple event on 9/10

D-Rob

Apple is holding one of it's famous "events" tomorrow at 10am PT, 1pm ET. Rumors suggest it will introduce a new iPhone 5c which will be a cheaper version of the phone, come in plastic and have many colors. Another rumor suggest the iPhone 5s will be announced. The 5s is rumored to be almost twice as fast as the iPhone 5, have a fingerprint security feature. Anyone else get excited for these types of things? I'm needing a new iPhone so I'm pretty excited to hear what the new ones have to offer.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always interested to hear about the new products. Now if by "excited" you mean just sitting on pins and needles or getting really hyped about the event, no. Especially of late from Apple since most of their iPhone updates are not groundbreaking. I will be replacing my iPhone in December, so whatever they have is obviously going to be better than the 4S that I have now. So I'll be paying attention to the end result.

I'm excited about the whole thing.

The Iphone 5 is already extremely fast so having the 5s almost twice as fast would be crazy. The fingerprint scanner, while cool, won't be as good for consumers as it will be for businesses and such.

I'm really excited to know when we can update the the new OS though, it looks amazing.

If you have an Apple TV they add a channel/app to watch the keynote live.

I have to work at the bar but will try to watch it there, have an Apple TV hooked up there for

Watch ESPN.

You can also read up before, during , & after on Engadget, Gizmodo, and CNet.

I got the iPhone 5 last November and usually skip the "s" models had the 3, 4, and 5.

I am looking to possibly upgrade my ipad2.