Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Apple event on 9/10

Featured Replies

I'm ready for the new iOS tomorrow.

 

Downloading it now, taking forever.

  • Replies 132
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't download it until I get home from work tonight. Have to get a wifi connection. I had to delete about 300 pictures just for the 3.1GB of space.

got it download but it won't install. Keeps giving me a message that "Software Update Unavailable".

got it download but it won't install. Keeps giving me a message that "Software Update Unavailable".

 

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Have you tried restarting your phone?

 

Yeah. I read some other tips online and one suggested backing up the phone just in case something goes wrong. I'm going to wait until I get home so I can back it up before trying again.

My iPhone 5 running iOS 7 now!! Just keep trying, eventually it will verify and update

And you won't have to download again, the apple servers are evidently very busy.

My iPad 2 won't verify yet, but the iPhone did after about 8 tries

Don't delete photos, delete apps or games and reinstall them after the update

Are you all trying to download and install the update directly from the phone? I used iTunes and had no trouble whatsoever.

I've got an update coming soon and I'm torn between the new IPhone and another Galaxy.

 

I owned IPhones for several years and recently went with the Samsung Note. I love the notes screen size, screen quality, camera and much of what the phone allows me to do, but the IPhone seemed like a more quality phone. I find myself resetting the note often.

I got it installed, like some of the new features, absolutely hate the colors

I've got an update coming soon and I'm torn between the new IPhone and another Galaxy.

 

I owned IPhones for several years and recently went with the Samsung Note. I love the notes screen size, screen quality, camera and much of what the phone allows me to do, but the IPhone seemed like a more quality phone. I find myself resetting the note often.

 

Don't do that to yourself. Note 3 will be released first week of October. Go with that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.